JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Whaaaaaat?
bear_tongue.jpg

Aloha, Mark

They have mastered cronyism and nepotism to an art form.
you boys in WA need to get together and stop this nonsense.
That was why posted this.

Sadly, the hunters have mostly been supplanted by chai swilling, yoga pants wearing, get lost and die every year or eaten by wildlife cuz we're stupid, mountain biking transplants that think they know better than everyone else.

It is very saddening.

how did anti-hunters get appointed to the wildlife commission? you boys in WA need to get together and stop this nonsense.
Don't think it can't happen in Oregon. The Commission members are appointed by the Governor. If you look at the current makeup in Oregon, there are 7 members. Five women and two men. According to their bios online, one of the women hunts and fishes. The two men fish. Most are more concerned with environmentalism and such. Not an encouraging sign for Oregon hunters.

It wasn't that long ago that the Chair of the Commission was one of the key players in reintroducing the wolves to Yellowstone. It looks like he is no longer on the Commission.

They have mastered cronyism and nepotism to an art form.

That was why posted this.

Sadly, the hunters have mostly been supplanted by chai swilling, yoga pants wearing, get lost and die every year or eaten by wildlife cuz we're stupid, mountain biking transplants that think they know better than everyone else.

It is very saddening.
the grizzly unit was covered with mountain biking weiners during deer season, made them as uncomfortable as possible without actually running them over or shooting them

the grizzly unit was covered with mountain biking weiners during deer season, made them as uncomfortable as possible without actually running them over or shooting them
Yeah, those fluckers do that shift everywhere. They cause so much disruption to nature, then get all moist/erect when they talk to their perchoulli covered friends about it, who then have to join them next time to do even more damage, and congratulate themselves for being such good stewards of the wilderness, brah.

Effing hypocrites.

Yeah, I'm not a fan...lol.

Yeah, those fluckers do that shift everywhere. They cause so much disruption to nature, then get all moist/erect when they talk to their perchoulli covered friends about it, who then have to join them next time to do even more damage, and congratulate themselves for being such good stewards of the wilderness, brah.

Effing hypocrites.

Yeah, I'm not a fan...lol.
Yeabut share the road

They can start paying bike tax, carry insurance, buy a license, and get expensive trail permits per zone and per season, then we can talk about sharing.. lol.
Seems like there oughta be a draw system where they have to have about 15 preference points to get those expensive trail permits. 🤣

Around the time of the lawsuit, Sharon Stroble, one of two individuals listed as plaintiffs—the other was her sister, Martha Hall—told The Spokesman-Review that the state's spring bear hunt was "cruel and completely unnecessary."
"I'm confident that most Washingtonians would oppose it if they knew about it," Stroble said. "We understand that the department has the authority to authorize a spring bear hunt, but it also has a legal obligation to give Washington citizens the opportunity to speak up and have their voices heard about this abhorrent practice."

These two are likely ALL PISSY ABOUT not being able to kill the unborn at nine months.

Reading this totally pisses me off! I'm not hunter. I think most of ya'll are crazy going what you go through, but I respect the sport to the nth dgree. "Fred Koontz" Some name huh? Says the "WDFW works for all Washingtonians and only 2.3 percent hunt". What a fricken city boi. The insley chump most likely appointed only four granola eaters knowing full well that they would lock up any vote with a 4-4 tie for emotional reasons and seasons would be canceled. Non-hunter/fisherman on fish and wild life commission. There's no end to the destruction of our enjoyment perpetrated by the democraps.

The insley chump most likely appointed only four granola eaters knowing full well that they would lock up any vote with a 4-4 tie for emotional reasons and seasons would be canceled. Non-hunter/fisherman on fish and wild life commission. There's no end to the destruction of our enjoyment perpetrated by the democraps.
Most likely? No. He ABSOLUTELY did. Susewind is an activist, not an administrator.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top