JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reading this totally pisses me off! I'm not hunter.
Me too and I AM a hunter!

How is it the 'Commission' has the ultimate authority to establish the rules and regs for a hunting season(S)? Isn't this the job of the Df&G for the particular state?

The following was the hardest part to understand:

The suspension came about after the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife's governor-appointed board of commissioners failed to reach a consensus in a routine rule-making vote that would have allowed the long-held season to continue.

Because they 'failed to reach a consensus in a routine rule making' ? So what if they fail to 'reach a consensus' about ANY hunting season ? does it get nixed as well? This in effect makes the 'Commission' the supreme authority.

This is PURE BS - and does not even seem right - or legal.

How is it the 'Commission' has the ultimate authority to establish the rules and regs for a hunting season(S)? Isn't this the job of the Df&G for the particular state?

The suspension came about after the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife's governor-appointed board of commissioners failed to reach a consensus in a routine rule-making vote that would have allowed the long-held season to continue.

Because they 'failed to reach a consensus in a routine rule making' ? So what if they fail to 'reach a consensus' about ANY hunting season ? does it get nixed as well? This in effect makes the 'Commission' the supreme authority.

Yep. My biggest concern was the "members" (used in the strictest sense) believe WDFW is catering to only the people that animal watch. And not primarily the relationship between hunting and keeping game animals, and others, at healthy populations.

Sadly, the hunters have mostly been supplanted by chai swilling, yoga pants wearing, get lost and die every year or eaten by wildlife cuz we're stupid, mountain biking transplants that think they know better than everyone else.
Oh man ditto this!

I suspect these 'commissioners' are a bunch of self-righteous 'citified' libs who have little to no understanding of the outdoor environment and see it as nothing but a painted picture, a mural for them to look at but don't touch.

Nothing but soy boys, hippies - man don't even get me started because I see these types regularly. They have zero respect for us 'traditional' outdoorsmen, hunters, fishermen etc. They go out of their way to intimidate us because it gives them a thrill when they see us getting 'riled' I hate these types (and their man buns) to the ends of the earth !

As David Alan Coe says in one of his songs 'GXX Damn Hippies!

Last Edited:
Reading this totally pisses me off! I'm not hunter. I think most of ya'll are crazy going what you go through, but I respect the sport to the nth dgree. "Fred Koontz" Some name huh? Says the "WDFW works for all Washingtonians and only 2.3 percent hunt". What a fricken city boi. The insley chump most likely appointed only four granola eaters knowing full well that they would lock up any vote with a 4-4 tie for emotional reasons and seasons would be canceled. Non-hunter/fisherman on fish and wild life commission. There's no end to the destruction of our enjoyment perpetrated by the democraps.
That is exactly what is happening today, all the bunny huggers get their proverbial tits in a ringer yet again since PETAhas been put on the back burner.
Now that their "Full Retard" agenda is not even hidden anymore, many have turned a blind eye to it…

GUN FREE ZONE signs, while having the full support of the soy boys, do not seem to stop the carnage in such places.

And they are not many signs in the forest, so..........................................................

I think of it as a relationship gone bad, but we still have not split the sheets and the plates.

The last time I bought licenses the Least Popular Governor in America shut down my seasons.

ODF and WDF can (____ __)

Yep. My biggest concern was the "members" (used in the strictest sense) believe WDFW is catering to only the people that animal watch. And not primarily the relationship between hunting and keeping game animals, and others, at healthy populations.
It's just the same malfeasance in the fishing side of WDFW, They couldn't manage a wet paper bag on a riverbank…

Deadlocked committee votes should mean an automatic default to the last approved hunting rules from the prior season, and apply it to the upcoming/current season.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top