JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
---BOTH ARE SOLD---

Springfield XD9SC XD9 SC SubCompact 9mm and AMT Backup .380 with carry holsters

For sale or trade: Springfield Armory XD9 Sub Compact semi-auto 9mm. Great carry gun, especially for those who prefer the American (1911-ish) grip angle over the more raked grip angle of European handguns like glock.
Excellent reliability, no FTFs, eats anything, great accuracy for such a little gun. Put maybe 500 rounds down the pipe, bore looks new. Comes with two 10 round factory magazines (it looks like 13 and 16 round magazines are available for them now as well). Some of the early XDs had an issue with the slide finish so I sent it back to Springfield even though this one did not seem to be affected, and they put on their newer melonite finish. It was free so why not? It is a little darker and a lot more "grippy" than the original finish which makes for easier racking of the slide, press checks, etc.
Specs:
Caliber: 9x19mm
Barrel: 3" steel, fully supported ramp
Length: 6.25"
Height: 4.75"
Weight empty: 26oz
Capacity: 10+1 (13+1 or 16+1 with extended mag)
Also comes with the XD gear, XD9 holster, double magazine pouch, and original hard case and Comp-Tac CTAC IWB holster.
SA has a lifetime warranty on these and their customer service is excellent.
$450 obo.

AMT Backup .380
For sale or trade: AMT Backup in .380. Double action only, stainless steel. Includes two 5-round mags (one factory, one aftermarket, both feed reliably). Gun has been reliable, accurate, and had no problems. Includes factory box and a Don Hume leather pocket holster. $250 obo

Trades: Specifically looking for a Glock 30 SF (willing to include $ if you only want one of the pistols) but if you have other trades let me know and I'll consider them.
Prefer FTF in Oregon (near Portland area) but will consider shipping to your FFL if there is no local interest.

Let me know if you would consider for trade, Ruger Red Lable 20ga O/U very nice showing light field use with some 5 boxes of shells several 3" mag, OR Marlin 1893 30-30 long rifle octogon fully functional with nice blue remaining. I bought it from the widow of the original owner in 1965.

Got a Ruger M-77 in 338 win mag i would trade for the XD, i can send you pix and tell you more about it if your interested.

I've been interested in the XD9 SC for a while now. I have a Baby Eagle 9mm. It's posted on this site. I would be willing to pitch in some cash just to have a different pistol to try. Let me know.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.