Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Sprinfield-Armory Upgraded GI Mil-Spec 1911

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by natestj, Jan 13, 2012.

1. natestj

natestj Buckley Member

I have an SA GI 1911, that has had some gunsmith work done to it to make it more accurate as well as more enjoyable to shoot. I do not really want to sell it, as I really love this gun. But, it is a bit heavy to carry for my liking. The wife has spoken saying if I want another gun.... I have to sell this or trade it for another. So..... here is what I have, a GI 5" government model, that has had a professional trigger job (a crisp clean break @ 3.5lb pull), a full length Wilson Combat guide rod, stainless barrel, added a dovetailed High Viz fiber optic front sight with a standard dovetail 2 dot rear sight. I am asking $700.00, and for another $60 I will throw in a brand new Galco leather high ride pancake holster that has been worn twice for less than 2 hours each time. the holster was originally $85. All work has been done by the Springfield-Armory Custom Shop which carries the same lifetime warranty as the pistol does.

IMAG0252.jpg

IMAG0250.jpg

IMAG0253.jpg

IMAG0254.jpg

IMAG0255.jpg

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  2. sheepdip

sheepdip Redland Well-Known Member

be careful about posting again after posting an ad. you are not supposed to post again for seven days. they call it a bump here. a warning may be on the way. check the posting rules. if you forgot something or need to add something you can edit your post without incuring the wraht of the mods.

3. tlfreek

tlfreek Vancouver WA Active Member

bump

4. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

nice

5. natestj

natestj Buckley Member

Still For sale took it shooting yesterday and put a box through it. It is very accurate.

6. ch139

ch139 teh gehtoe Active Member

Who did the work on the gun?

7. natestj

natestj Buckley Member

SOLD!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.