Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Sprague Unit, No info

Discussion in 'Northwest Hunting' started by jasparseed1@yahoo.com, Sep 22, 2012.

1. jasparseed1@yahoo.com

jasparseed1@yahoo.com Lebanon Member

Hey guys have Tags for Sprague Unit, have hunted Silver Lake and Fort Rock but never Sprague
    unit, anyone have any info, just general info which side of 97 maybe or north or south, my wife
    has this on her Bucket list, shot her first Wyoming Antelope this year and wants to get her first
    Mulie, any insite to this unit would be greatly appriciated. Thanks in advance Ray

2. jasparseed1@yahoo.com

jasparseed1@yahoo.com Lebanon Member

See I was sure there was "NO INFO" just asking if anyone has hunted this unit and if there are any animals at all

3. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

There's a lot of animals taken (legally mind you) all year 'round by Native Americans, (Klamaths, Modocs) in that unit.
    I would start up by the CLNP boundary, or at the extreme north end where it borders the Ft Rock and Silver Lake units. if it was me.
    Most anything west of Hwy97 gets hunted pretty hard by the indians, but way up north you may get into a few pushed out of the neighboring units, which usually hold pretty good numbers.