JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
i am not able to attend this class due to personal reasons and would like to see if anyone is interested. i have already paid a $250 non-refundable deposit and would like to recoup some of this money. the balance owed is $335 which needs to be paid 30 before the class date. here are some of the details:

When: May 22nd-23rd, 2010
Who should attend: Anyone interested in getting better at dynamic/competitive shooting from all skillsets. This class is NOT just for IPSC shooters. IDPA shooters want to learn how to shoot on the move and entering, exiting position, there isn't anyone better around to teach this.
Where: Renton F&G Action bays
Round count: 800-1000 rounds for both the Class and match the next day.
Cost: $585 This pays for the class, and your match fee's the next day.

Here's your chance to get top flight instruction by Nationally and World ranked shooters WITHOUT having to travel, hosted at YOUR club!! And exactly one month before Area 1!!

there are still more than 2 months before the payment deadline and i will entertain offers until then. please pm me if you are interested and we'll see what happens!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top