JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wondering if anybody here has or is going to the grand opening of the new
sportsMans warehouse off 185 and what your opinion is on it and was there any good deals was there any 22 Long rifle or powder
I just left there. There was still quite a bit of 22lr and powder but it was going fairly fast. I had a box of 22lr and a box of large pistol primers and then I saw the line to pay. Put it back and decided I can wait..... Lot's of people there but they had lots of inventory.

Yeah that's what I was afraid of all those people that's why I decided not to go I'll wait for it to calm down and hopefully the supply will somewhat still be there

I rolled by around 8am thinking about maybe getting a pound of powder this morning since they were supposed to be getting some stuff I could use...I got to see the shipping manifest last week while I was in the store.

Saw the line wrap around the store and double up in the parking lot, went home and made pancakes.

I stopped by later (11am) and all the .223 they had, and they had a LOT of it before, was gone. Didn't even ask about the powder since it was a 45 minute wait to checkout.

Went tonight at 8:00. Still had powder, primers, 10+ 9mm Shields, 223 and 556 by the case, and I scored a 525pack of Remington Gold 22LR for $24 for a buddy at work.

the guy behind the counter (today ) said they sold 600,000 rounds of 22lr during the grand opening....thats one box at a time too....im glad i waited till today...i picked up 3 boxes of subsonic 22lr and a tactical solutions 22 upper...which in turn they sold me another box of 22lr cci minimags from the "secret" stash

Yea, I was back in this afternoon, and there was more powder out, ammo was restocked, etc. Guess it was just a run on the stock that I saw.

Glad to have powder on a shelf for once though. I can finally put some 9mm together for my SBR

I see they gutted the Vancouver store so you Oregonians could have plenty of everything. Bare ammo shelves and a bleak gun wall. Went in there today thinking about a poly 45acp. There were four 45acp's on the wall, FOUR. And we can't even get a simple 'thank you' from you ingrates.

Took few photos while I was there.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I see they gutted the Vancouver store so you Oregonians could have plenty of everything. Bare ammo shelves and a bleak gun wall. Went in there today thinking about a poly 45acp. There were four 45acp's on the wall, FOUR. And we can't even get a simple 'thank you' from you ingrates.

I didn't go, but thank you PuddleMonkey..... We Oregonians appreciate your sacrifice!

I was wondering if Sportsman's may have been keeping 22lr off the shelves of all the stores for a month or two so they could supply a MASS amount for the opening. Makes sense to me....Getting 22lr makes people happy! Happy people WANT to spend money!

Mike

I dropped in a little after 9 and there was a ton of 22lr, but a line to pay snaking through the store, a friend who was in line said it took her about 1/2 hour, and the line was over twice as long as it was when she got in. I decided it wasn't worth the wait so I left. Stopped by again around 12:30 and there was still quite a bit of 22lr, and no lines. I bought a box and so did my wife, so we're set for 22lr for a while.

Stopped by today around 12:30. No .22lr. No .22 mag. Bought 2 boxes of .17HMR Hornady. And a dry box for $11.99 although it was smaller than the "standard" ammo can size. Did find some .22 mag at a local store for $14.99/box. Bought two boxes from them as well. No .22lr spotted today anywhere.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top