JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's about the right price for that ammo, for its intended purpose. Suggested retail is $6.95. Online retailers have it listed for $4.71 to $16, but then you pay shipping. That is, if you pay at all, since practically none of them have it in stock. To be able to walk in and pick that up off of a store shelf yourself, at that price, and in these times, is rather extraordinary.

I've called this Sportsman's store every week for .22 and they never have any in.

image.jpg Worked on the Hillsboro location a day before it opened and it was fully stocked with bullets. Got these when it opened. Not the best prices but still stocked. Looks like kelso is getting 1 too...

image.jpg

Last Edited:
Obviously some people will pay that, but I won't.
When you shoot suppressed, subsonic ammo is more important than it normally might be to other folks.

View attachment 83158 Worked on the Hillsboro location a day before it opened and it was fully stocked with bullets. Got these when it opened. Not the best prices but still stocked. Looks like kelso is getting 1 too...
That's exactly the stuff I want. Interested in any trades?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top