JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry if this is common knowledge already, but i hadn't heard/seen anything on this. The old Bed Bath Beyond behind Standfords on 185th, is now a (relatively) newly opened Sportsmans Warehouse.

I know where i'm going on the way home tonight :)

Alright, just come back, it's pretty much the same size as the Portland store, guy there said they had been open about 2 weeks.

Some good ammo in stock, plenty of 12g, lots of 9, lots of .40 and tonnes of .223 + misc other rounds etc. Good selection of pistols, rifles, shotguns etc also in stock.

I grabbed a little bore light whilst i was there, i'm certainly appreciative to have access the selection they have, over this side of Portland :)

Considering I live across the street-ish....this is bad for my pocket book. I already snagged a few lbs of powder i was missing, bullets, brass, a Vortex Strikefire they had on sale, and numerous other things....

ive already dropped some coin there...i did buy some subsonic 22lr winchester and some cci 22lr, gun cases, a magazine and my tacsol 22lr upper...if i didnt already have several thousand of each of all the calibers i use id be buying ammo there too.

Nope and if you want anymore 22ammo you will have to buy a gun...they are pulling a bimart move....ive had two employees at sportsmans offer me ammo when I was looking at a gun...and they sold me cci minimags when I bought my 22lr tacsol upper

I've seen another place locally do that too, they have no general stock in, but keep a little bit attached to any of their .22's so if people buy them, at least they have ammo.

I don't really mind that, it's attached to the weapon, sold as a 'package'.

Definitely nice to have a Sportsman's here on the the west side. I stopped last Thursday and lucked out and got the last brick of Remington Thunderbolt .22lr.

I would rather get Federal .22lr, but the Thunderbolts will work just fine in the 10/22 and the kids single shot, as my two 22/45's don't like it much.

I also picked up a new Hogue wraparound grip for my new 1911 I got last Wednesday. I guess you could say last week was pretty good for me............

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capitalism is BO$$!!!

I think we just saw some REALLY smart marketing on their part. In getting ready for the store opening maybe they stored up a slew of ammo. Then they put it out during the opening weeks so that the word got out that they have lots of ammo. Good idea!

The pile might not last, though...

Well, they've got various piles of most calibers in there, which is good....

No shortage of 12g or 20g, that's stacked high down the isles :)

I've stopped by a couple times and bought 7.62x39 to add to my stock. The prices of other calibers weren't really attractive enough for me to spend the money. I also bought some reloading primers.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top