JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
not bad but this past weekend there was no 223 or 7.62x39.. and a couple of other calibers where kind of low too. Don't try to order anything on line its all on back order, or at least everything i was looking for... even reloading powders and primers... I was thinking about running down there again this weekend so I'll take a better look around the ammo dept...:s0155::s0155::s0155: and give yea a report...

I buy all of my reloading stuff at BI MART anyway, they are usually cheaper and a lot closer for me. I just hope Sportsmans doesnt go out of business before they get the Smith and Wesson or m&p 15's back in stock. I still have a raincheck from christmas for 3 of them at $789!!!

From their website:

News
March 10, 2009

Stuart Utgaard, the Chairman and CEO of Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, today announced that the company is taking two major actions to improve liquidity.

1. 23 stores are being liquidated to reduce bank debt. .
• Aurora, CO
• Coon Rapids, MN
• DePere, WI
• Henderson, NV
• Lafayette, IN
• Las Cruces, NM
• Las Vegas, NV
• Legacy, TX
• Memphis, TN
• Nampa, ID
• New Berlin, WI
• Oklahoma City, OK
• Pittsburgh, PA
• Pocatello, ID
• Roanoke, VA
• Rogers, AR
• Round Rock, TX
• St. Cloud, MN
• Sioux Falls, SD
• Southaven, MS
• Visalia, CA
• Wichita, KS
• Woodbury, MN

2. 15 stores are being sold to UFA Co-op.
• Bend, OR
• Bozeman, MT
• Burlington, WA
• Coeur d'Alene, ID
• Fargo, ND
• Federal Way, WA
• Helena, MT
• Kennewick, WA
• Lacey, WA
• Missoula, MT
• Portland, OR
• Salem, OR
• Silverdale, WA
• Spokane, WA
• Vancouver, WA

It is hoped that these actions will enable the firm to go forward as a viable entity with approximately 2,300 employees. Sportsman's Warehouse is a leading outdoor retailer of sporting goods headquartered in Midvale, Utah.

About Sportsmans' Warehouse

Our simple mission is to live up to our reputation as the "Great Indoors for those who love the Great Outdoors™". Sportsman's Warehouse was founded under the idea of serving the outdoor enthusiast exclusively. That's why you'll find everything you're looking for right here under one roof. Whether it's for fishing, hunting, camping or any other outdoor pursuit, we've got it all.

But more than just top name brand products, Sportsman's Warehouse is known for our expert and knowledgeable staff. We are an organization of hunters, fishermen, and outdoor enthusiasts—a proud part of America's outdoor traditions. Our employees not only have a passion for the great outdoors but they also offer intimate knowledge of products and the local know-how to help make your outdoor pursuits more successful and enjoyable.

Stu Utgaard

About UFA Co-operative Limited

UFA Co-operative Limited is one of Alberta's most dynamic enterprises. Canada's largest re-seller of diesel products serves rural communities throughout Alberta, B.C. and Saskatchewan with a construction division and an unmatched network of retail stores and petroleum outlets. With more than $1.8 billion in annual revenues and 120,000 active members, UFA is one of Canada's most successful co-operatives.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top