JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Expect a line and black friday like bouts inside.

Screenshot_20210128-050429.png

I got in line at 8:30. Got my limit one "range pack" 150 rounds of 9mm. Limit was 2 boxes of 50 rounds or under of one larger pack of 100 or more of any cal. Not sure if any is left at this time.

New company policy, Sportsmans wants their stores to post on their FB page when ammo is in. They won't list what ammo is in, but ammo...they want it to drive customers in.

I was at the 185th Sportsman's around 11:30 today and they had a decent stock of 9mm and bricks of Remington Thunderbolt 22lr. There was some steady traffic in and out but no lines; I could definitely tell the stock wasn't going to last any longer than 1 or 2pm though.

New company policy, Sportsmans wants their stores to post on their FB page when ammo is in. They won't list what ammo is in, but ammo...they want it to drive customers in.
ammo or not.. i dont think i want to support anymore stores of any kind that use or promote FB in ANY way (or instagram or any of the other spawns of digital satan) now if i only had FB to tell which stores those were..:confused:
thanks for the heads up!

I was at the 185th Sportsman's around 11:30 today and they had a decent stock of 9mm and bricks of Remington Thunderbolt 22lr. There was some steady traffic in and out but no lines; I could definitely tell the stock wasn't going to last any longer than 1 or 2pm though.

You got your share today, right? ;)

Thanks again!

I think I saw some in classified section :)
Prices was not great. Not sure if much room for resellers.
ammo or not.. i dont think i want to support anymore stores of any kind that use or promote FB in ANY way (or instagram or any of the other spawns of digital satan) now if i only had FB to tell which stores those were..:confused:
thanks for the heads up!
Who knows what will happen to Sportsman's now that it is bought out by Bass Pro / Cabela's. We will be seeing changes that I'm sure a lot of people will not like.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top