JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

BOGO AMMO CANS, USE CODE SG4567

Details: you have to include 2 of the item you buy and the second one is free when you apply the discount code in checkout.

For "buyer's club" members ($50 per year IIRC) shipping is free for purchases over $49.99 and you each item on their site has two prices - one for "buyer's club", one not.

So I ordered two 3 packs of the "fat .50" cans.
Item price was $81 (I have a membership), plus $3 "fuel surcharge" plus $1 "package protection" for a total of $85 with BOGO discount (free shipping for me as a buyer club member). Initially you see the full price before you apply the discount code. So I am getting 6 cans sometime in Feb (backordered) for $85, which is $14 per can for me.

I have found only one other surplus dealer who maybe has the fat .50 cans for that price (won't show actual price unless I create an account and add the item to the cart). I believe that SG does not charge your card until they ship the item - they haven't this time and they haven't in the past.

As for quality - definitely surplus cans; I bought a dozen regular sized .50 last week for $9 each on sale (no longer on sale). Eleven of 12 were ok, the 12th has moisture and rust inside which probably means the seal is not good (the lid seemed loose) - I can probably repair it to be functionally.

YMMV - reviews for their surplus cans vary greatly - caveat emptor - they do not cherry pick; you get whatever they have/get from their supplier.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I just ordered 8 50cal and and paid 95 with shipping... Smoking deal, so we'll see what shows up. As good as when Cabelas had theirs on sale for 9.99 each over the holidays

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top