JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hit 2 sportsman's warehouses today. Kelso and Vancouver (off 205).
5 boxes of shotgun shells and 5 regular count centerfire can be purchased at one time. This was only 2 box per a couple weeks ago.
Fair amount of ammo in stock, but I didn't see any primers .
Managed to spend 200 bucks pretty fast. Lol

Ya, Walmart let's you buy 3 boxes period. Even if it's bulk 22 packs. So I usually walk out with 3 bulk pack 22s. I'm a simple man, I see 22 I buy 22 then I shoot that 22.

Well now - what a concept - Buying ammo you actually shoot !
Don't tell the hoarders, they don't understand how enjoyable plinking can actually be. In their heads, having it is all there is to life.

Hit 2 sportsman's warehouses today. Kelso and Vancouver (off 205).
5 boxes of shotgun shells and 5 regular count centerfire can be purchased at one time. This was only 2 box per a couple weeks ago.
Fair amount of ammo in stock, but I didn't see any primers .
Managed to spend 200 bucks pretty fast. Lol
walk-in only suppose for anything in there?

Dunno.
I almost let the kid sign me up for their credit card this time,but I've never explored their webstore . I used to clean up my reward points on my cabelas/basspro with the occasional online purchase. Sportsman's must have some type of online presence.
They do, but nothing ever shows in stock.

The shelves at my local retailer are stll very bare, but it does appear that we may have hit the bottom of this ammo shortage / reloading components and supply is slowly increasing.

I believe we're in the eye of the storm. Everything looks calm now but it's an illusion. The front of the storm destroyed everything in it path, the back will be picking up and tossing the debris.

From what I was told at the Hillsborro store, they are no longer holding ammo to be sold with gun purchases. Supposedly the "computer" is too dumb and thinks that the ammo is not in demand so it doesn't automatically order more. Supposedly.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top