JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I HATE places that want you to be a member, etc, but I have to say this place is coming through on mags at fair prices.

Just got six PS90 Mags at $29.99 at fair pricing. Ordered a week ago. $29 is what they cost 90 days ago at AR57center.com. Really pleasantly surprised. They are item WX2 - 0166825-000-000 or at least that is what the invoice says. Not FN factory, but AR57center, but the quality is pretty much the same, I've never had issues with these at all.

They are shipping CAA 30rd AR Mags w/ viewer (what Magpul calls windowed) on 3.4.13 priced at $49.99 for 3 - not bad for a mag that is comparable, and some say superior, to the Pmags. I don't mind waiting two months vs paying $35-$75 per mag.

I might have to break down and become a member and save another 10% I guess.

Oh - and they have AR15/M16 40 rd steel mags for $69 for a five pack - those are shipped on about 2.04.13. Normally I wouldn't see a 40-rounder as a good option, but they are highly rated, and saw on the FN forum that FS2000s like them.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top