JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The sportsman's warehouses in Spokane are a joke.the people don't know squat about anything firearms related. They did have some good Carmel corn in bags , didn't have to listen to a ex furniture salesman to get it either.( no disrespect intended for ex furniture salesman)

Last Edited:
I'm torn,
I was going through Sportsmans website and ended up on a page that indicated that "Blackrock investments" has a 51 million dollar stake in Sportsmen's Warehouse...This group is the very group driving up home prices around the country and received a buttload of covid relief money(WHY?) and turned that money into one of the biggest real estate buying sprees alltime..all the while we the taxpayers footed the bill for them to do so while making homes unaffordable for most people..IDK, Love the Warehouse but they need to ditch that group...
That's what Blackrock does: they buy enough stake in a targeted company to get a guaranteed seat on the board, then use that seat to force their ESG (Economic, Social, Governance = Great Reset, Green New Deal, gungrabbing and all other Radical Left garbage) agenda on the target company. You do as they tell you or they tank your stock, and oh BTW they never sell out of a company they get their hooks into...

Larry Fink has more financial resources at his command through Blackrock's funds than many entire countries, and he's using them to ram a kind of neo-Feudal/Commie/Fascism hybrid down everyone's throats down everybody's throats in blatant violation of those company boards' fiduciary duties to their shareholders and his own to his investors.

Blackrock as a whole needs to get a thorough Prison-B*tching under a combination of RICO and Antitrust, but somehow I doubt anything will ever be done to this real-life SPECTRE or HYDRA.

That's what Blackrock does: they buy enough stake in a targeted company to get a guaranteed seat on the board, then use that seat to force their ESG (Economic, Social, Governance = Great Reset, Green New Deal, gungrabbing and all other Radical Left garbage) agenda on the target company. You do as they tell you or they tank your stock, and oh BTW they never sell out of a company they get their hooks into...

Larry Fink has more financial resources at his command through Blackrock's funds than many entire countries, and he's using them to ram a kind of neo-Feudal/Commie/Fascism hybrid down everyone's throats down everybody's throats in blatant violation of those company boards' fiduciary duties to their shareholders and his own to his investors.

Blackrock as a whole needs to get a thorough Prison-B*tching under a combination of RICO and Antitrust, but somehow I doubt anything will ever be done to this real-life SPECTRE or HYDRA.
Yep, and all of the banks are in on the ESG home loans.. I'm soon to do some financing and will not take a loan out with ESG written into it, what a scam! Going to go to a credit union potentially.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top