JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Balloon pop is tomorrow.

I got placed in queue for a rifle I was going to pay for that day, I'm curious if they will let me pay for it tomorrow after I get a % from a balloon.

**Looks at thread title. Looks at calendar.**

Uh, are you from the future? If so, forget the balloon pop; what are the winning lottery numbers? I'll split it with you!

Edit: When checking the Sportsman's event page, I see two coming up, but neither in Oregon and both for 2/19/2022 and not 2/21/2022:
Warminster, PA: https://events.sportsmans.com/event/balloon-pop/28018/
Columbia, SC: https://events.sportsmans.com/event/balloon-pop/28020/

Maybe I missed a flyer or something.

Edit 2: Despite what the Sportsman's event site says, a check for the Medford, OR Sportsman's Facebook page shows them mentioning the event for tomorrow at 8AM: https://www.facebook.com/SportsmansMedford/

Last Edited:
I was going to go but decided to skip hit. How nuts is nuts?
200-300 folks were in there I'd say. The gun counter was pretty stupid. I pulled a number. I got 99, the one they were on was 44. Lol. No gun today.

They had a ton of 9mm though.

I'll go further and say unless I'm spending more than a grand, that kind of discount isn't worth being in the middle of madness for. Just go the next day and pay the $50 "premium" to not have to deal with frothy mouthed jackarses

Went to the Salem store, got 5% in both balloons, bought a nice gps depth finder for the boat and a small firearm tool kit. The tool kit would have helped out yesterday as I had a comp work loose at the range and couldn't hit the braid side of a barn, LOL

I'm torn,
I was going through Sportsmans website and ended up on a page that indicated that "Blackrock investments" has a 51 million dollar stake in Sportsmen's Warehouse...This group is the very group driving up home prices around the country and received a buttload of covid relief money(WHY?) and turned that money into one of the biggest real estate buying sprees alltime..all the while we the taxpayers footed the bill for them to do so while making homes unaffordable for most people..IDK, Love the Warehouse but they need to ditch that group...

Noticed they raised prices on the things I wanted before today. So, the 10% would have just gotten me where it was priced last week. Out of principle, I didn't buy anything.
Thats about right.

I don't think the items I got changed in prices over the last few times I've gone in though. I mostly just got ammo.

I'm too impatient for such shizzle.
We used to chase the Blue Light specials at K-Mart in the early '80s because it was a complex drinking game for us. Whoever got the most outrageous crap for the least money won the beer pool.

The shelves might be full, but the prices have actually gone up.
That's no joke. Talking with a member here about Ruger PC Carbines. I didn't realize they have gone up in price so much over the last few years. I paid $400 used. Now they sell for $500-600.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top