JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After hearing from a couple of friends about a new shop in Vancouver (specifically because they had individual misc. lower AR parts in stock). I checked out their Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/dmsportingsystems) and decided to head down and check them out myself.
There are no neon "GUNS" signs out front and they are located in a restored older residential structure just a couple of blocks north of Esther Short Park. Great looking wood floors and fantastic lighting make for a very warm and welcoming interior that I can only assume was a lot of hard work and elbow grease to remodel. I really don't have the words to describe everything their showroom had to offer. It was great seeing dozens of muzzle devices that you could touch and examine, Seekins safety selectors in a variety of colors, Aero Precision parts in stock, multiple trigger options, JP Enterprises buffers, Hexmags (and accessories), Raptor and Fortis charging handles, Troy PDW stocks (in black and FDE). I even held an examined my first Sharp Bros. Jack lower as well as a Leupold D-EVO. The staff was ultra pleasant and very knowledgeable and left me with the impression that this is a business that is customer service orientated. I'm looking forward to going back, though I do find it dangerous that my Credit Union is right next door.:eek:

I've bought some things there. Even attended one of their bull-shoot nights. It's super chill and there is even a table where you can bring in your weapon and work on it. Bench vise and tools and all that are available.

They hooked me up with a muzzle device for my Oly Arms 10mm AR, getting rid of my plain jane birdcage. I brought in the upper and they installed it right there on the spot for me too! They also sourced a kill flash for my Mepro M21. Got to hold my first Sig P220 10mm in Kryptek camo as well.

Stopped by today. I'm impressed! Nice store, good displays, lots of guns, great folks. Not a typical gun store. They got it goin on!

Looks like their next Bull-Shoot night is Fri Feb 19th. Gonna try to be there to see what it's all about.

Caveat Emptor

Read this on another board and thought I should share with the original posters permission. I have not dealt with this dealer, but reading this takes care of that for me.
This summer, June/July I bought a "new" silencerco Sparrow from the guy, after some errors on the paperwork that he prepared and I had to babysit the corrections. I pick up the can in Nov, get home and do a detailed breakdown/inspection. Only to find out that he or someone in his shop has been using it while it's been sitting waiting on the stamp.

I was pissed, but calmly wrote him an email asking what the deal was. He replied that he didn't use it, as he had his own "demo" model but "maybe" grabbed it by mistake and It's probably from Silencerco because they test fire them.

I emailed Silencerco with pics, same pic posted in the OP. They stated it absolutely does not leave them in that condition. I forwarded their email to him, and from that point on, he went radiosilent.

I have 4 Silencerco cans, 3 bought through SS with no issues. 2 more pending through SS. Only one that was used when I bought it. I didnt care for being lied to, and had this idiot had a baffle strike, cross threaded it or whatever. it would have been pretty bubblegumty deal for me.

TLDR:
Dick dealer used my can while it was awaiting approval. Lied about it, and was too bubbleguming lazy to clean it after using it.

"New" Sparrow, 20 minutes after I got home from picking it up.

Used Can Pic.png

I bought my Spikes lower from them.

It's a pretty chill place, I have noticed that they enthusiastically get into long drawn out conversations with customers, so enthusiastically sometimes they forget to greet the other people. I don't think they figured out how to spread there attention around.

It's a pretty small shop, but stocked well, no parking, when farmers comes on the weekends good luck finding parking on Saturday just go to the garage. I have been in three times and so far the bench has always had two people on it.

More AR parts in stock here than I have seen most places. Spikes, Noveske, Areo, Mega - in stock, pretty sweet.

Last Edited:
I went there for the first time on Friday. Really nice place, the owner greeted me and shook my hand. I like the open layout - it is very friendly for the customer, not closed off with a back counter and a "divide" for the buyer. Its a great concept that you can browse and hold and touch at your own pace.
Prices are about as average as any where else.

I bought my Spikes lower from them.

It's a pretty chill place, I have noticed that they enthusiastically get into long drawn out conversations with customers, so enthusiastically sometimes they forget to greet the other people. I don't think they figured out how to spread there attention around.

>>>We're trying to be brief, but you'd be amazed at all the stories people like to tell. And many, we need to hear!

It's a pretty small shop, but stocked well, no parking, when farmers comes on the weekends good luck finding parking on Saturday just go to the garage. I have been in three times and so far the bench has always had two people on it.

>>>We have 8 parking spaces in our own private lot. East side of the building.

More AR parts in stock here than I have seen most places. Spikes, Noveske, Areo, Mega - in stock, pretty sweet.

Working hard and it's growing every week! Wilson, F-1, CMT, Young Mfg and more arrived this week.

The team has gotten better for sure!

We're trying to be brief, but you'd be amazed at all the stories people like to tell. And many, we need to hear!
That's what your bull-shootin' night is for; those long conversations. Invite the story tellers back in for bull-shootin' :)

We have 8 parking spaces in our own private lot. East side of the building.

Parking is a breeze on the weekdays, like today, I was able to park in the lot. It's the weekend that always gets me. ;)

I like your shop, a lot, I am in every week.

Thanks for handing out the event flyers for us, I appreciate your doing that, the more people we can get to help clean up our local shooting spots the better. :D

Thanks for showing me the Legion as well!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top