JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey fellas, done some clays in the past lots of fun. Looking to do more and need to buy my own shotgun vrs. mooch my buddies guns.

Cabellas have the Browning Citori's on sale over and under that look like a decent option. They offer it in 30" or 32". For clays what would be good? If its size of the shooter I am 6' 1".

Another one they have is the Beretta Silver Pigeon 1. In sporting or field. Also in the same 30 and 32".

Will the 30" be a better trap gun? I really don't see myself having the time to go hunting anytime soon.

Thoughts?

Are you looking for a trap gun or a sporting gun? Two different animals if you're looking for a gun dedicated to a particular game.

In general I would be more concerned about how the gun fits and not sweat the barrel length.

Not sure which guns you're looking at but if one of them has an adjustable stock/comb I'd go with that.

Roundball, thank you. Good suggestion on the adjustable comb. I like the idea of a more general use shotgun vrs heavy one way. I don't plan on starting bird hunting, so a more dedicated trap gun makes sense.

longer the better, since you are considered tall person.

i guess you are looking at higher end models, i'd say go shop around and hold the guns in person.

every shotguns fit different. angle, grip size, grip angle, grip feel, sight height and such.

good luck :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top