JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a nice seven and a half inch barrel Seville Stainless .41 Magnum by Sporting Arms Inc. Tucson, AZ. Made in the early eighties this is a fine hunting handgun, with adjustable Target rear sights and an unfluted cylinder, this gun is quite accurate. I would not be selling it but I need a work vehicle, so please no trades unless you have a cube van. Message me for live I have them but can't seem to be able to post them here.

I deleted a couple posts here. If you need help posting photos please let me know via private message and I'd be happy to help.

This is a nice seven and a half inch barrel Seville Stainless .41 Magnum by Sporting Arms Inc. Tucson, AZ. Made in the early eighties this is a fine hunting handgun, with adjustable Target rear sights and an unfluted cylinder, this gun is quite accurate. I would not be selling it but I need a work vehicle, so please no trades unless you have a cube van. Message me for live I have them but can't seem to be able to post them here.

Sorry, I was sure I included the price $650.00 comes with a holster and a few rounds of ammunition.

Do you still have this item for sale?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.