JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
I'm looking for an Enfield rifle to do a .45 acp conversion on, so the condition of the existing barrel doesn't matter at all to me. I would prefer that the gun has already been sporterized or bubba'd up a little bit so I don't feel bad about changing an original good condition rifle. As long as it has all of the parts, I am fine with it, doesn't matter if it is missing some finish or stuff like that.

I would prefer a No.4 gun with the rear aperture sight, but I'm not too picky if the price is right. Bonus points if it is already drilled and tapped for a scope mount.

Hoping to spend a maximum of $275 total with transfer included, but I have some wiggle room. Price will be dictated by overall condition though.

Let me know what you've got, and I would prefer to not to have to travel very far since background checks are taking so long that I'd probably have to make two trips.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I got a junker no complete no4 that would be good for the 45 acp mod, and a lot of extra parts. if your will to drive up to Portland I will give it all to you dirt cheap.

also got a mk3 receiver ready to go

I can get you pictures tomorrow

I did the mod your thinking of, and its fun and easy.
only real hard part was getting the barrel off.

20200716_183029.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.