JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD SOLD SOLD Sporterized Jap Arisaka 7.7, Redfield peep sight, Monte Carlo stock with nice wood. $165.00

Sporterized Jap.jpg

Last Edited:
I've looked at this gun in person and it is very nice. You could not ask for a nicer guy to chat with. Whoever gets this will have a very nice rifle.:s0155:

Might be interested but would like to see more pics and know about ammo cost and availibility

I can't put any more photos on at this time, until I sell one of my other guns. I am selling much of my collection and they only allow so many pics. Ammunition is readily available at most gun shops. I have a full box or Norma 7.7 Jap (180 gr. soft point) that I will give with a full price sale. Larry

I am retired, so we can meet any time you would like. I live in Hazel Dell near Hwy 99 and 78th. St. You can call me any time up to about 11PM tonight and we can talk about getting together. Larry

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.