JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
what the Spokane area does offer as slimmer13 noted is the ability to live in a country type environment and still be close enough to a major city that its not inconvenient to travel to when you need something. its not as expensive as the west side, the people are nicer for the most part but jobs are the one issue as has been said before. before you dismiss it come and check the area out.
i enjoy the area because in 25 minutes i can be anywhere i need to be even the gunshop on pine. then when i am done and head home i am nestled back on my 17 acres out in the woods. got the city when i want it, decent selection of gunshops, the outdoors just about anywhere you turn your head. whats not too like?

I too like to be out away from the city folk, even in my small rural town of less than 3000 people. It's only 25-30 miles to Olympia for Dr's & groceries but fear that in 25 years the urban sprawl will reach our little Valhalla....:(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top