JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Agreed, Alex Jones is a waste of a human being, I often wonder how he stays on the air. I have yet to meet a person who admits to watching his show.

I'll be happy to go on the terrorist list as a "Constitutionalist" when DHS adds themselves to that list!

They are about the biggest danger to our way of life around.

I am not a LEO and I find Alex Jones has some good facts "but" his conclusions are sometimes nuts. He needed to get both sides of the story but they only got one side and that is not good reporting.
I think the police should not be dressed in black and serve warrants with swat teams. I would like to see the cops as public savants again not government enforcers. I like the sheriffs more than the city cops because they stand for elections and are not appointed by whatever political hacks backside they kiss.
A sheriff and his deputies have jurisdiction anywhere within the county where he is elected to serve, including all towns and cities located within the county. This is true even if the town or city has a police department and a chief of police. A sheriff still has jurisdiction within that city and, he and his deputies can make a legal arrest there. However, a police chief and her officers may not venture outside the boundaries of their city to make an arrest.
When we lose are sheriffs then the tyranny can start. In some states they are already getting rid of them.

However, a police chief and her officers may not venture outside the boundaries of their city to make an arrest.

I am not an LEO either, I have one in the family. A police officer in the state of Oregon may make an arrest anywhere in the state. Cities boundaries do not matter. If the officer observes a crime, they may detain and arrest a subject. They may not end up doing the investigation or prosecution, but they certainly can make the arrest. If a crime happened in that officers area of responsibility, he may go anywhere in the US to make the arrest. Locals are usually notified and may accompany the officer, but the investigating officer will make the arrest.

They may not have responsibility for active law enforcement in that area, but if they observe a crime, they will make an arrest if appropriate.

Coast Range I just noticed you are the only guy I have seen who has more likes than posts... You must be a pretty smart fella (or at least folks like what you say)

Last Edited:
Have to think this all out, after reading the title and the post I am not sure of the direction this is going. Maybe one of you guys could give me a one sentence explanation to get me to where I can contribute.:D Please don't start it with WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE TODAY.:s0140::s0134:

Propaganda is propaganda, doesn't matter if it's from the left, right, center, conservatives or liberals.

It's made pure and simple to stir up the masses and rally support for your agenda.

In the words of "Jerry McGuire: You had me at Alex Jones"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top