Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Spokane Sheriff video. The comming civil war

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IronMonster, Dec 14, 2014.

1. IronMonster

IronMonster Washington Opinionated Member Diamond Supporter

Copied from http://financearmageddon.blogspot.ca

- Police Admits its Preparing for War with Gun Owners & Constitutionalists

Shocking video provided exclusively shows a Washington state sheriff’s deputy proclaiming that law enforcement officers need armored military vehicles because of “constitutionalists” with firearms. Some Sheriff's offices "just want to get rid" of "obsolete" vehicles, but they all love assault weapons LRAD sound weapon

The video, shot in September 2013, shows an army commander briefing the MPs on their new command structure under the Federal Emergency Management Agency and the Department of Homeland Security for domestic operations with the National Guard.

The MP began recording the exchange after being shocked to hear that they were now under FEMA control. The footage, recently captured in Spokane Valley, begins with a local resident asking two deputies why police would need vehicles specifically designed for warfare abroad.

“I mean, we’ve got a lot of constitutionalists and a lot of people that stockpile weapons, lots of ammunition,” one deputy says. “They have weapons here locally.” The startling admission not only points to active surveillance of legal gun owners, but of those who support the country’s founding document, further solidifying concerns among law-abiding citizens that police are receiving military equipment and training in order to target conservative Americans.

The deputy’s specific mention of “constitutionalists,” a broad term covering millions of Americans, as opposed to criminals in general, also indicates a clear training mindset linked to the FBI and Homeland Security, two groups which have absurdly labeled “liberty-lovers” as terror threats.

Such clear talking points are unsurprising given reports that Spokane County sheriffs have received training from the Southern Poverty Law Center, a group that ludicrously compares mainline conservative Americans to racist hate groups.

“Will law abiding citizens who love the Constitution and Rule of Law be hunted down with MRAPs?” Shea asked. “Constitutionalism is fundamental to being an American. To hate the Constitution and those who support it means you are a traitor to this country.”

Incredibly, the Spokane County Sheriff’s Office is not the first to cite patriotic Americans as reasoning for military hardware. u.s. police cops military MRAD "united states" constitution weapon rifle gun prepper prepare survival

A police sergeant in Morgan County, Indiana admitted just last May that his department had obtained an armored vehicle in part because of returning military veterans, deemed domestic terror threats by Homeland Security in 2009.

A New York State Counter Terrorism Bulletin leaked to Infowars by concerned police that same year attempted to label anyone concerned with government gun confiscation as “far right” conspiracy theorists, even as admitted gun confiscation programs are used against law abiding citizens in states such as California.

The MIAC Report, a federal training document famously presented to Missouri police in 2009, went as far as falsely tying supporters of former Presidential Candidate Ron Paul and the Constitution to “extremist groups” as well.

Despite a massive drop in police officer deaths, gun homicide and violent crime in the last 2o years, government agencies across the board continue to adopt military tactics in order to fight anything that represents traditional America. Luckily for Americans, peace officers who still respect their oath continue to serve throughout the United States. Newly leaked Marine Corps' documents detail yet another military urban training center that more closely resembles a small U.S. town than a foreign combat zone

2. lonegunman

lonegunman Eastern Washington Active Member

The one departmentof the German government that the NAZI party gained control of initially was the Department of the Interior. This department controlled the national police force. Using the police they arrested and threatened their way into total control of the nation, arrested political opponents, destroyed businesses and properties of their enemies and persecuted the Jews.
    Any law, no matter how terrible, evil or in violation of the Constitution of the state or federal government will be gladly enforced by the police. They exist as a tool of government to oppress the citizens of a country. In every genocide, the local police always aid the thugs in power,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,always.

Michael Js likes this.
  3. The Heretic

The Heretic Oregon Well-Known Member

DHS preaches this BS and either the police chiefs (admin, etc.) are buying into it, and/or they see this as an opportunity for themselves to grab power, get more budget, make news, etc.

I am glad I made the right decision 30+ years ago and did not make a career out of the USCG. I saw the writing on the wall.

At the time (late 70s, early 80s) they were just getting into the "war on drugs". The "management" saw a chance to go from a Search & Rescue/boating safety org with hand me down equipment, manpower smaller than the NYC PD, and a small budget, to more power, more budget, new equipment and more media presence.

Now where are they?

Under DHS.

Primary mission is no longer SAR, but rather the "war on drugs" and the "war on terror" and "homeland security".

Way to to USCG. :rolleyes: Turn your back on 200+ years of tradition and history.:mad:

4. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

Yea but how much drugs can you hide in 6ft of water?
    Joke my dad was a coasty,served almost 10ft of water
    "grab power, get more budget, make news, etc."
    Exactly. I had an argument about the fed bank,traffic tickets and the like with a retired cop. Tried get him to understand it's ALL about money
    America is a business

5. The Heretic

In the USCG, it isn't how deep the water is, but rather how high it is.

Twenty feet of wave can ruin your day.

Slide3.jpg

We called them "salt water enemas" - and yes, there is a boat in there. Look closely. It is pointed straight up in the air.

Stomper, Windsor and Michael Js like this.
  6. mjbskwim

Ha, yea Dad rolled over at Cape Disappointment
    I 'was gunna'(1976) but he talked out of it cause neither of us wanted me in Cambodia

7. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

1st reason to have an armored military vehicle amongst civilians is the Constitutionalists threat?!?! Not drug gangs or terrorist stuff?

8. The Heretic

Constitutionalists == terrorists

Or so thinks the hive mind of DHS - notice how many different LEO agencies are now under DHS?

Border Patrol
    INS
    FEMA
    USCG
    Secret Service
    TSA

Slobray and Michael Js like this.
  9. mjbskwim

Really these kind of guys need to be asked if they even care about the constitution. Do they care about their job more than what has made this country great?

Couple other ideas. Most of the folks I know with guns care about the US of A
    Then there are those that don't see the MRAPs as much of a challenge.I would guess the ones they have to worry about like the thought of those vehicles
    One guy out here got hit by a road side bomb and said all the sudden he realized he was 50ft in the air. He was the sole survivor

Stomper likes this.
  10. mjbskwim

I gotta leave,this thread is pissing me off
    Lets go back to CL east Idaho:D

11. TapRackNGo

TapRackNGo PNW Well-Known Member

Ever follow the Ukraine uprising?

12. Ben Beckerich

Ben Beckerich NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I don't think you can base the belief that police are preparing for "civil war with gun owners" on one off-the-cuff comment from an ignorant sheriff. Yea, there are some law enforcement chiefs out there that think some stupid things... but it's not a sign of war. Not even close. Not even in the same galaxy. Ignore this asshat - or better yet, if he's from your district: get him unseated next election.

Dyjital, Sgt Nambu, Stomper and 4 others like this.
  13. lonegunman

lonegunman Eastern Washington Active Member

It is far more than one "off the cuff" comment. Law enforcement is a tool of the oppressor to be used against those who oppose the government is any way, shape or form. Do a Google search sometime.

Stalin and Hitler only had to task their policemen and women with the job of rounding up political dissidents, religious groups and those who dared to question their agenda. The police gladly did it.

This country has a ruling class of political hacks willing to do anything billionaires like Bill Gates, George Soros and Mike Bloomberg order them to do. They are far more concerned with remaining in power and part of the elite than they are with the rule of law, Constitution or justice.

Even after 90% of the idiots who supported Obamacare and crippled the government with a $19 TRILLLION dollar national debt have been voted out of office, we are STILL fighting tooth and nail to keep spending in check and push Obamacare into the trash. Why? The answer is simple. Once in power and once they get their first few hundred thousand in bribes or a tasty line of coke from their new party masters they realize how good it can be for them to remain in power.

WE the people are being sold into slavery by idiots who dream of being slave masters. We keep electing them and no matter who we elect they fail to do as we wish. They know they will be held harmless and they know as long as they have the power to order law enforcement, the IRS and other federal agencies to crush people. The police will gladly do the crushing.

There is no "right or wrong" for policemen and women. There are only laws to be enforced and people to enforce them against. They could care less who they arrest or ticket. Their primary goal is to stay employed and in control.

polarisgold likes this.
  14. IronMonster

IronMonster Washington Opinionated Member Diamond Supporter

City police in metro areas may be like that, However I think the vast majority of of red state city, county and state officers are not power-hungry megalomaniacs. All the areas I have lived those power tripping cops don't last long as country sheriffs simply won't tolerate it. I know tyrants are creeping farther and farther away from the liberal hell holes but to think that all cops are soulless robots of the elite is nuts. I personally know a lot of LE that are good folk and would stand against, not for a power grabbing federal government.

Dyjital, FlyByRotor, Stomper and 4 others like this.
  15. belcher

belcher vancouver wa Active Member

I second that.
    Clark County is pretty bad, but once you head east into skamainia Co there stern but not power hungry.

16. slimer13

slimer13 Deer Park Well-Known Member

The guy who said that is not the Sherriff, he is a deputy who maybe was taken out of context (hard to tell the context of a 3 sec video), or maybe choose the wrong words or maybe believes exactly what he said but I do know that his boss Sherriff Ozzie Knezovich earned my vote in Nov for his staunch opposition to 594 and his insisting on writing into the Spokane County Sherriff SOPs that no law abiding citizen will have their guns confiscated during a declared emergency.

Here is his response

IronMonster likes this.
  17. JustShoot

JustShoot Oregon . Hillsborito area Active Member

Man you lost me on this Thread the minute I read the name, ( Alex Jones Show ), in the Link provided. WTH ? , Alex Jones .. you can't even call him an media entertainer. He is Not a reputable source of information and should Not be Quoted .
    Alex Jones is master of prefabricating false chaos and spits out baited fear mongering misdirection much like that of Barack Obama does in misdirecting a following of ignorant followers . He is just one step above Montel Williams hawking blenders, or psychic Sylvia Brown or John Edward talking to the dead . Alex Jones makes false prediction of future world events that don't come true, he is a fraud and hustler .

Dyjital, FlyByRotor and mjbskwim like this.
  18. Oregonhunter5

Oregonhunter5 2C IDAHO Well-Known Member

Alex jones is unhappy

19. The Heretic

There are obviously LEOs who have bought into the party line pushed by feds (e.g., the DHS) that some groups of people (Constitutionalists, vets, etc.) are this big looming underground terrorist cell threat.

While the deputy's words may have been "unfortunate", where there is smoke, there is fire - even given the source (yes, there are people in various media, who thrive on generating FUD, hate and feeding the conspiracy theorist mindset).

Right now, LE orgs and LEOs are very sensitive to criticism - some too much. In some cases, rightly so as many people are indeed painting them with a broad brush. So it pays to be fair and balanced as much as possible.

OTOH, if you are a LEO and you think someone pointing out bad behavior is a criticism of your professional integrity, if the shoe fits, wear it - otherwise, that criticism isn't about you, it is about the people in the LE profession who abuse their authority. Stop protecting them and clean your own house.

20. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

I've often thought A.J. is on the payroll of Obama and the extreme fringe leftists in this Country.

Mixed in with his over the top loud mouth crazy sounding rhetoric is a lot of true information.

Governments have used disinformation as a propaganda tool before and A.J's paranoid delivery style is a perfect tool to quickly discredit any real emerging political scandal or conspiracy story before it spreads to the MSM.

What if the cat's all the way out of the bag and the MSM is obliged to report on a negative story?

The obedient media can be counted on to soften the impact with easy biased coverage or omission of key facts or hard questions.

Does Alex Jones know he's helping the march towards the Globalist, Communist future he preaches about? Or is he being used by the Left as an unknowing disinformation tool?

Does it matter? Just remember that some of what he speaks of is the truth!:eek: Or is it???:cool:

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014