JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I received an email from a friend today relating what happen to a young man he knows.

"Read enclosed newspaper article. Brings close to home for me the validity firearm ownership and vigilance. This can happen to any of us.

One of the college students, Brandon living at the Spokane home invaded I've known for 13 years. I coached him for 5 years when he was in junior high and high school here in Tri-Cities, great kid, never in any kind of trouble. He and my youngest son Richie are still good friends. I talked to his aunt today and she said the two armed thugs broke into the house and started beating the students, often holding a gun to their heads. One of kids got away during the mêlée and retrieved his 9 mm pistol and shot one of the intruders twice, then the other fled. Brandon told Richie and his aunt that they thought for sure they were going to be killed. Got to hand it to Brandon's roommate who had the presence of mind to:
* have a firearm ready,
* guts to retrieve it and
* use it effectively under such duress.

John"

Article from The Spokesman Review: View attachment second-suspect-wan.pdf

This is the sticker I have on my windows...

window_sticker.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads