JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not that any of this story is true or not true.

But the idea that the Syria Tattoo would have to be in Arabic is flawed. If these two so called middle easterners were from the USA as in born here! They might not have never learned how to write in Arabic.
They could do what I did; google it.

A lot of people born in the USA have immigrant parents, and they still speak and write their parents language. I see them all the time doing this.

If they were Islamic terrorists the "Syria" on their wrists would look like this:

View attachment 268285

And English only speaking person would NOT know what it meant.

So I call BS right there. The whole thing is a little too simple and hard to believe.

I don't doubt that someone, including Islamic terrorists might go to a gun show to pick up some guns, but they wouldn't be so easy to spot and they wouldn't be so stupid.:rolleyes:

Not that any of this story is true or not true.

But the idea that the Syria Tattoo would have to be in Arabic is flawed. If these two so called middle easterners were from the USA as in born here! They might not have never learned how to write in Arabic.

The whole part about "tattoos" was the first part of the story that didn't pass the smell test for me. Islam forbids tattoos and if they were immigrant terrorists from the middle east, I would almost garantee that they would be very devout and wouldn't have any tattoos.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads