JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What, no Apache or Cobra gun ships? Maybe a pair F-18 with some JDAMs and air to ground missiles to combat meth cookers packing hi points and mossberg shotguns.

But you know they'll need all that stuff when those crazy preppers in northern Idaho go all constitutional on them, right?

Not a fan of passing more laws - but I think we need some laws that effect the government - laws that prevent surplus military equipment from being possessed, used, or sold to civilian law enforcement agencies, or any other non-military government agency. Scrap it or sell it to the public.

No police agency needs select fire weapons, MRAPs or APC's.

Well Ozzie is the only Washington sheriff that I know of who made a video with the NRA strongly opposing 594 and that means alot to me. I dunno maybe he is planning on going to war with the citizens of EW but I would bet the feds are giving it away and he said umm ok just like I would:)

They are gearing up for the A.N. & their new promotional parades "Skinheads lives matter too MF".

This is totally uncalled for in society but the progressive liberals in Wa want to be protected by any means necessary.....

They are gearing up for the A.N. & their new promotional parades "Skinheads lives matter too MF".

This is totally uncalled for in society but the progressive liberals in Wa want to be protected by any means necessary.....

That's why the progressive publication (the local version of rolling stone) The lnlander is calling him out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top