JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently got some SBR's engraved at Tergus Customs. Dave, the owner, has moved up here from Las Vegas and does a variety of laser engraving to include NFA compliant Form 1 engraving. He is very knowledgeable about laser engraving in general and also very knowledgeable about NFA requirements. If you're looking to get your form 1 stuff laser engraved, look him up. He also does leather, wood, metal, and (I believe) stone engraving and can do fairly complex logos and art engraving.

You can't ship him your firearm stuff. That has to be done while you wait, but that was the beauty of it for me. No shipping. The quality of workmanship is impeccable. I'm not including pictures for obvious reasons but examples are on his website.

His shop is by appt only so I won't provide his address but it's maybe a 20ish min drive from downtown Spokane. He's a nice guy, pretty low key, and very easy to work with. I have no affiliation with him other than being satisfied with his work.

https://www.terguscustoms.com/

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top