J&B Firearm Sales
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Gun Deals
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Oregon Rifleworks
Sporting Systems
Southwest Firearms Forum
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Spokane area SBR engraving—a new option

Reactions
I recently got some SBR’s engraved at Tergus Customs. Dave, the owner, has moved up here from Las Vegas and does a variety of laser engraving to include NFA compliant Form 1 engraving. He is very knowledgeable about laser engraving in general and also very knowledgeable about NFA requirements. If you’re looking to get your form 1 stuff laser engraved, look him up. He also does leather, wood, metal, and (I believe) stone engraving and can do fairly complex logos and art engraving.

You can’t ship him your firearm stuff. That has to be done while you wait, but that was the beauty of it for me. No shipping. The quality of workmanship is impeccable. I’m not including pictures for obvious reasons but examples are on his website.

His shop is by appt only so I won’t provide his address but it’s maybe a 20ish min drive from downtown Spokane. He’s a nice guy, pretty low key, and very easy to work with. I have no affiliation with him other than being satisfied with his work.

https://www.terguscustoms.com/

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I had a second gunsmithing job completed by Mr. Copeland. As with the first, he did amazingly good work, communication was solid, and the rates...
    • CountryGent
    5.00 star(s)
    I brought Tim a henry goldenboy youth and a vision of what I wanted. Tim made it come true at a very reasonable price, while others quoted me way...
    • Iceman04503
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS