JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The last two splits made it way easier to quickly browse. Maybe its temporary but browsing the rifle classifieds is kind of tedious because I find myself scanning through 3 pages of ARs and then there is a Savage 111 or a SKS. I know, i know, tough life, but it seemed in line with how shotguns got split out.

Thanks
-rdt

I agree- good idea! Sometimes when I cheat on this forum with my other forum (Waguns.org)... I do enjoy their split: "Military style rifles" and "Hunting rifles". This probably just adds more work for the mods, but it would help.

I like the idea of seperating black rifles out. As for county by county or state region seems to me that would cause some clutter. What i would like to see is a manditory location in the user id to the left of the post. It sucks to have to send a PM because someone lists thier location as "P.N.W."

I don't mind if someone only wants to list Oregon, Washington, the Outback, etc, etc, etc as location. It's their privacy and their perogative. On the flip side if they are trying to sell something, especially FTF it is very, very helpful if they at least list the general area they are in in the ad itself. I think by doing that it helps speed up their sale.

Privacy is good. for instance i never do a transaction at my home address.

Not sure all "black" or "military" rifles need to be sorted out. Say I am keeping an eye out for a CETME, or a Mini 14, or a SKS - those rifles dont come up that often and if they were lumped in with the AR pattern rifles it would still be alot of work :rolleyes: to keep tabs on. Furthermore, there are so many variables to AR pattern rifles, I imagine if I was trying to keep an eye out for an AR with certain traits, it would be easier to scan through just the AR classifieds.

What's happening to me is I have nice L1A1 up for sale, fair price, but with all the AR's up for sale my ad scrolls down so fast. I bump it and within an hour it is 2-3 pages down already.

What's happening to me is I have nice L1A1 up for sale, fair price, but with all the AR's up for sale my ad scrolls down so fast. I bump it and within an hour it is 2-3 pages down already.

^That. Separating military rifles or semi autos would not solve this problem.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top