Split Rifle Classifieds? *ARs* and *Rifles*

Reactions
The last two splits made it way easier to quickly browse. Maybe its temporary but browsing the rifle classifieds is kind of tedious because I find myself scanning through 3 pages of ARs and then there is a Savage 111 or a SKS. I know, i know, tough life, but it seemed in line with how shotguns got split out.

Thanks
-rdt

Reactions
I like the idea of seperating black rifles out. As for county by county or state region seems to me that would cause some clutter. What i would like to see is a manditory location in the user id to the left of the post. It sucks to have to send a PM because someone lists thier location as "P.N.W."

Reactions
I don't mind if someone only wants to list Oregon, Washington, the Outback, etc, etc, etc as location. It's their privacy and their perogative. On the flip side if they are trying to sell something, especially FTF it is very, very helpful if they at least list the general area they are in in the ad itself. I think by doing that it helps speed up their sale.

OP
rdt
Reactions
Privacy is good. for instance i never do a transaction at my home address.

Not sure all "black" or "military" rifles need to be sorted out. Say I am keeping an eye out for a CETME, or a Mini 14, or a SKS - those rifles dont come up that often and if they were lumped in with the AR pattern rifles it would still be alot of work :rolleyes: to keep tabs on. Furthermore, there are so many variables to AR pattern rifles, I imagine if I was trying to keep an eye out for an AR with certain traits, it would be easier to scan through just the AR classifieds.

Reactions
What's happening to me is I have nice L1A1 up for sale, fair price, but with all the AR's up for sale my ad scrolls down so fast. I bump it and within an hour it is 2-3 pages down already.

OP
rdt
Reactions
What's happening to me is I have nice L1A1 up for sale, fair price, but with all the AR's up for sale my ad scrolls down so fast. I bump it and within an hour it is 2-3 pages down already.

^That. Separating military rifles or semi autos would not solve this problem.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Service
    Steve is an excellent guy to deal with. After looking at some Form 4 items at another dealer who didnt seem interested in my money, i emailed...
Top Bottom