JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Spinta Precision is having a great sale on their barrels and bolt carrier groups. I don't have any personal experience with their products, but I've heard positive things. Feel free to chime in here if you have an opinion!

I've been saving for a Faxon lightweight barrel (which is 6oz lighter and MPI tested) but the Spinta lightweight is half the price ($80) right now...

SALE - Spinta Precision

a while back i did a budget build and did some trading of some stuff for some ar15 parts. one of the parts being a spinta barrel. its not a bad barrel at all. if i were doing another budget build id consider another spinta barrel. total cost of the AR $360. i was 160 into the lower and $200 into the rest because my trade, to me was worth $200 (what i had into "it"):););)

$360, that's a winner!

I actually ended up going with the Faxon, since I knew that's what I wanted to end up with. Got a great deal from Optics Planet ($125 shipped).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top