JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only possibility that it could be real has to do with the compression properties of the ice. I find it convenient that the location of the perfectly intact bullet was never in the direction the camera was facing at the time. With 2 cameras set up to show multiple angles I'd have a greater chance of believing it. But with the availability of software that can do amazingly realistic recreations I'm trepidatious.

After looking closely at a lot of Youtube videos, it looks legit. I'd have to see it in person to say for sure. The biggest thing I have a problem with is it retaining it's shape, not the spinning.

Looks legit....

though there will be haters who will say that there were bombs planted in the ice to throw up debris, there was a man in a scuba steve suit under the ice with a magnet and photo editing software that made it all appear. I'm sure somehow the US Government was involved in these cannuks video.

Looks legit....

though there will be haters who will say that there were bombs planted in the ice to throw up debris, there was a man in a scuba steve suit under the ice with a magnet and photo editing software that made it all appear. I'm sure somehow the US Government was involved in these cannuks video.

Of course there's the simple fact that the bullets were always appearing somewhere other than where they're seen impacting the ice, usually out of view of the camera. :s0114:

There should be plenty of reloaders around who can grab a spare pistol bullet, and give it a quick snap to get it spinning just like a top. Now imagine you're bored and have a dremel rigged up to give some 'oomph' to the spin. Voila, instant fake video.

shooting into ice at a 40-45 degree angle is going to cause bullet skip. It really doesn't matter what you trhoww at that angle any hard material is going to deflect off at some angle. The second spinnning is plausable but in this case is fake. Look at the trough "behind the bullet. They approcah from thr back side which means they would have had to circle around not run up to it. FAKE

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top