JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
My son is still off serving his country and wants me to sell this for him as his tastes have changed. It is a Spike's Tactical Zombie lower with a carbine upper built by Curt's Shooter Supply in Clackamas. I believe it was a 1:9 and has the Magpul MOE handrail with three picatiny rails attached, a padded 6-position stock, and flip-up iron sights that work great. It shoots great and has less than 500 rounds through it. Pissed me off that he was shooting sub-2" groups from the moment he picked it up. Guess that's the Airborne training. Comes with only what's seen in the pics.

Anyway, he said he'd like to get $SOLD out of it with possible partial trade for any of the following. FTF in Hillsboro area with ODL or CHL.

XDm 9mm 3.8 Compact
M&P9 Compact
Glock 19 Gen 3 or 4
*not interested in any other trades*

photo 1.jpg photo 2.jpg photo 3.jpg

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 3.jpg

Sorry I didn't mention it. Upper is 5.56.

I also realized I took the pic of the wrong lower. It's the right upper but the lower in the pic is my other son's. The only difference between one in pic and the right one, is the zombie should be color and not just white. Easy to change if you prefer all white.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.