JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SPF

Cash purchase option reduced to $250 since I am not getting trade offers that interest me and would like to wrap this up so I can purchase my desired new rifle.

Looking to trade a Spikes Tactical stripped lower with bullet markings.

Looking to trade for a CZ 527 Carbine chambered in 223/556 or for a Glock 17.

Open to other trade offers. Willing to throw additional items in or cash into trade if needed. Depending on the trade, I can throw in PSA LPK, or other items. Also depending on the trade, you might be able to talk me into throwing in another lower with consecutive serial number.

I would prefer a trade, but would take $250 cash to fund a purchase instead of a trade. Cash price is based on my desire to trade. Also, SAA lowers were selling for $225 at Curts (I think they only had 5 and sold them all) and Spikes are selling for over $300 on Gunbroker (with actual bids) before shipping, transfer fees, etc. Not trying to gouge anyone, but setting my price at current market prices.

I will ask for a bill of sale.

Last Edited:
Using the term "market price" repeatedly doesnt exclude you from an inflated price. Its sad that people are willing to pay this because of the craze. I think its worth more than retail simply because its out of stock and will take a year to receive one from Spikes. Now is it worth three times retail, Im not sure about that. 200 would be a decent price for what I consider the coolest lower. Good luck with the sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.