JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD AND SHIPPED!!!

I am selling my complete dedicated .22LR AR-15. The upper was built to order by Spikes Tactical. Has a 16 inch barrel with fake suppressor. It has the upgraded Lothar Walther Barrel, railed fore end, and flip up front site. Also comes with vertical fore grip and Aimpoint Clone. The Red dot works just fine for this .22. I have no problems with it losing its zero. The upper is mated to a CMMG lower with Hogue pistol grip and collapsible Rock River Arms Butt Stock. Gun will also come with 8 Black Dog Machine25 round magazines. 5 of them have been painted to match the color scheme of the gun. Only 2 of the 8 have ever actually been used in the gun, the rest are brand new. Also includes a Black Hawk Single Point Sling and one box of Federal Bulk Ammo.

I'm asking $1050 for the whole package. The only trade I would be interested in would be a partial trade on a Stripped AR lower from one of the major companies. I'm located in Medford but often drive up to Portland. Let me know if you have any questions.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.