JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$190
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Top is Mid-length gas system 1/7 twist chrome line with FSB $185

2nd is a 14.5 chrome lined hammer forged barrel it had a pinned flash hider one it so the threads there is a dimple in the threads $120

Bottom low profile gas block is held on by taper pin and set screw so it won't move. the taper pin is not hammered all the way in so you can remove it to add your special barrel nut. $145

Please note I do have parts to complete anyone one of this barresl. A2, A1C7, M4A3 as well as handguards and gas tubes and flash hiders muzzle breaks

DSCN0014.JPG

Spikes NIB bolt new. The extractor retainer is not Spikes or NIB though but the bolt and extractor are. Please note the NIB finish makes this tight in new carriers but if you have a carrier with some mileage on it this just may be what you need $45

View attachment 614412

MORE PARTS FOR SALE

Flat top low profile ar15 upper with Anderson barrel

M4A2 Carbine style upper

264 LBC (6.5 Grendel) Type 2 Complete Upper For those of you what to hunt with your Ar15

M4 A2 Upper with 14.5" Bushmaster barrel Pinned flashhider for 16" barrel length

Spikes Tactical Barrels !!NEW SPIKES NIB BOLT ADDED 9/4!!!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I also have A2 receiver for one of those for $165 or a M4 flat top receiver for $85 as well as other parts to assemble them into complete uppers

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top