JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
AR 15 Spikes Tactical Lower.

Machined from a 7075 T6 Mil-Spec Forging.
Mil-Spec Type III Hardcoat Anodized finish.
Bullet Pictogram markings in the Safe/Semi/Full position. (semi auto only)

Spikes.jpg

Comes with a DPMS trigger guard and Front Takedown pin, spring, and detent Installed. I have not installed any other parts on this, I just changed my mind, and need to fund other projects.

It was registered to me as a "receiver" so this CAN be built into a Pistol or Rifle! I bought this 3 months ago.

FTF in NW Washington $110 and must be 21

This should be in the parts section as it is not a complete weapon. I understand it is the registered part of the gun, but as it has been explained to me and the others...it is not a complete weapon.

kentwa and rdb241= I called and emailed back

Trlsmn= this is a Firearm NOT a part

I know it's considered a firearm by the ATF but NWFA has a policy of putting receivers in the "Parts" section as it is confusing to have them in both Rifles and Pistols, I personally don't have an opinion one way or the other, I just like consistency and since that is the rule we move all receivers to the parts section.

kentwa and rdb241= I called and emailed back

Trlsmn= this is a Firearm NOT a part

According to the ATF, yes. But as it's not a COMPLETE firearm, it's seen as a "part" on this forum...

Please PM me if this is still available and where you're at in WA. I'm in Seattle/Bellevue.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top