JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*****SOLD***** sorry about the delayed notice, I have an appellate brief that's been sucking up all my time the last few days. Thanks to all who looked and offered, good luck.

I'm looking to sell my Spikes Tactical ST-15 (AR) that comes with all the goods. It has a 1x7 twist 16 threaded barrel with a YHM Phantom aggressive break, YHM Diamond XL quadrail with ladder style rail covers, MOE foregrip, Magpul MBUIS flip up sights, red dot sight with 4 different reticles and 7 brightness settings. I'm also including 102 rounds of federal green tip 5.56, 20 .223 hand loads, and 90 Xtac 5.56 rounds in a nice black sealing ammo box. You also get 4 mags, 3 30 round windowed PMAGS, and one 10/30 CA-legal PMAG. I will also throw in the old never used handguards and frontsight post along with a CA legal "Bullet Button" and another silicon rail cover. Also also also you get a stock wrench AND a nice hard plastic Daniel Defense case WITH a padlock and key. So basically I'm selling you your dream gun with all the extras. I am sad to see this go as I bought it in California (hence the bullet button and 10/30 mag) and have only put 150 rounds through it. It's in excellent condition and I'm looking to sell it soon as I have bills to pay. I'm in Portland but would be willing to drive a little bit if you are serious about buying it. I have more pictures and would be happy to answer any questions. I also have the original DROS paperwork with my name on it if you're paranoid. If you reinstall the bullet button and use the 10/30 mag it is legal in California (at least as of last November) as well. Asking $1800 OBO, seems fair for what I paid, what you get, and what the non-gouge price is currently. And yes I know, my garage is a bit of a mess.

DSCN0381.jpg

DSCN0382.jpg

DSCN0383.jpg

DSCN0388.jpg

DSCN0389.jpg

Last Edited:
I also have more pictures and some MOLLE AR mag pouches that I can throw in for anyone who's interested in those things. Also, feel free to text me at 714-595-539two as I am pretty busy this week and can more easily respond by phone.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.