Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Spikes dedicated M4 style .22 barrel with FSB also built A2 or A3 options

eldbillbo

Reactions
Feedback
322 / 0 / 0
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
I have .22 Spikes dedicated M4 style .22 barrel that has a factory attached taper pinned FSB with bayonet lug selling it for $125 this barrel just over 16" from the muzzle to the bolt face but looks shorter as bolt face goes into the receiver to look more like an actual shorted military M4 carbine barrel.

I also have the dedicated collar if you don't have one just remove the chamber adaptor off your drop-in kit and put this on. $45 with purchase of the barrel

I can also sell this assembled with an A2 upper receiver (that's one of those old school receives with the carry handle sights for you newbs) M4 handguards delta ring assembly charging handle and collar for $315

I can also sell this assembled with an Flat top upper receiver for those of you who like sticking scopes and red dots and buis thingys on it with M4 handguards delta ring assembly charging handle and collar for $250

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    I will preface this with the fact that this poor reference is only based on my experience...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Wildcat Mountain
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my family's and my selfs favorite spot to go for hand gun practice and just plinking...
    • Tccae708
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    What a great deal on transfers. Good guy and he makes it very easy. He had fast communication...
    • glorydays4ever
  • Cerberus Training Group
    5.00 star(s)
    Feedback from John Wells-Henderson, an avid shooter re: the 1-day Run the Gun Pistol class...
    • rutilate
  • Cerberus Training Group
    5.00 star(s)
    Here was a review from John Wells-Henderson, an experienced rifle shooter from the 1-day Run the...
    • rutilate

Staff online