JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Decided I want to build something Lighter for the ladies in the family meaning It time to build another Woot Woot! I don't want to tear this one apart I am going to start from scratch. I am in no hurry to sell it as 5.45x39 is still locatable and a lot cheaper to shoot than 5.56 and 7.62 at the moment so it is my go-to fun gun and I may change my mind at any moment and keep it.

THE GOOD
Spikes Tactical Midlength gas system Gov profile 1/8 twist melonite treated barrel. Spike Spider logo receiver, Spikes logo BCG, AT3 Tactical 9" "Pro" free float rail. It not wide and heavy like older rails. It had been out twice, first time 30 rds second time 240 rds fired mostly wolf some surplus.

THE BAD
and I didn't stake the key and the carrier kept getting stuck where I had to pry back the bolt with a screwdriver a few times as I was trying to troubleshoot before until I realized the key was loose ( yes there was a good reason why I did not stake down the key but probably should have waited) so there are some marks in the finish around the ejection port. Since staking the key it has performed flawlessly.

It has an FSP but it may be canted just a little not sure as to when I first reinstalled it was canted I took it off and installed again but it was very stubborn to get it right. it was troublesome reinstalling it after installing the rail I finally had to put a pin in the opposite direction which leveled it out because 2 pins on the same side made it canted.

The rubber bumpers and Scope and mount are not included in the $500 price. If you want the Simmons Whitetail Classic scope and Leupold mount that is currently on it both also only 270 rds on them Add $150.

Also if you already have a bolt carrier group and don't need this one I will keep it and take $165 off the price

Du5VS9i.jpg
7LmIRMH.jpg
dGKvRb0.jpg
yIGFsDm.jpg bHcN5fm.jpg gS7gKjx.jpg

What else will you need for 5.45x39 upper? You will need mags, A trigger like the RRA 2 stage trigger with a lightweight hammer I have this set up on one. Or you can order an extra power hammer spring or do what I did with this one and that is I shaved the claw off the hammer making it lighter and strike harder.

5.45x39 uppers are pretty hard to find and kind of spendy.

5.45 is cheaper than 5.56 and can be found in stock in the current times.

Scroll down notice in stock

5.45x39mm Ammo | SGAmmo.com

useful link

Spikes Tactical 16" Mid-Length 5.56/.223 Complete Upper

iiaoNcQ.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR