JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Saw a blurb on facebook about a restaurant south of Chehalis defeying the guv inslee new rules. Seems some armed individuals showed up and the bureau of labor and industry skedaddled. From what I read, the Sheriff has refused to help L&I out and is keeping a eye on the situation. Personally I think people are fed up with government, well, some people. I wish they were a little closer, I'd certainly run over and grab a burger and show some support.

I've eaten there...and in the words of Samuel L. Jackson :
"Now that''s a tasty burger"....:D

I do agree that many folks are getting tired of mandates and being told what and how to do things...
Andy

If there was a place in my county doing this I would make a point of eating there all the damn time. Sadly almost all of the public has been willing to lay down and beg to not be beaten any more. So law makers who used to only dream of total control now have gotten a real good taste of it and man do they every love it. A lot of people support the law makers who do this. I have long said most no longer yearn for freedom. They instead yearn to be taken care of. Promise to take care of them, with some threats tossed in for good measure? The masses have lined up to say "I am your subject". Sadly no longer sure this will turn around again now. :mad:

It's been all over the news and the talk of the town for the last week. The whole town of mossyrock just east of Spiffys is staying open to due to the mayor standing up. There is the farmboy burger joint north of centralia also jumping on the bandwagon and staying open for dine in.

I've eaten there...and in the words of Samuel L. Jackson :
"Now that''s a tasty burger"....:D

I do agree that many folks are getting tired of mandates and being told what and how to do things...
Andy

A Royal with cheese.....

I also dig what it says on his (Sammy's) wallet. :D

C27DD594-5146-4F04-B350-B3BA5845B1A3.jpeg

Made you look! :s0140:

Great place to eat. Lots of pie choices. Going to make a trip next week.

Farm boy, never heard of but I guess they are also open.

Fork In your face Insler... I meant inslee.

We always made it a point to stop there for dinner on the trip back south, great "Home Cookin" and decent prices!
Glad to see folks finally standing up to the Gov'ners and givin them the big middle finger!

After you finish your meal at Spiffy's . If you don't get and walk out the door with a whole Deep Dish Apple Pie to take home, you be going straight to Hell for that wrongdoing .
See, now you've gone and done it. I have driven 150 miles out of my way for a pizza, and I'll swim the ocean for a good apple pie. Now on my list.

I LOVE that place! Lot's of good meals there. And their pies are to-die for! Gotta get a milkshake for the road when leaving too!!!

Looks like I'll be taking the wife out for dinner here soon.

:s0116:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads