JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I reckon if people were smarter and less defensive about being asked to protect others, and actually followed the science then there wouldn't be any mandates, but that's just me.

True...
I am just tired of folks using science , mandates and fear to further their agenda , no matter who they are or who they represent.

Please note that I am not anti science , or even anti mask ( to a degree) ...more just anti folks pushing their notions and agendas on me , let alone making decisions for me...
As well as being anti folks who blindly follow others.

Also please note that I am not saying that you are doing any of the above...
Just saying that there is more to my quoted statement , than what appears at first read or without asking me for more details.....
Andy

I reckon if people were smarter and less defensive about being asked to protect others, and actually followed the science then there wouldn't be any mandates, but that's just me.

Following the science is one of the requisite phrases when stating the case of the societal control process.

The science that:

Fails to establish standards for the masks that people wear. Are all masks the same ? Are they all effective in blocking the one micron virus droplets ? Were any standards established for the masks they want people to wear ? The science that has government paying to advertise their directions ? The science that fails to contain vector pathways and allows thousands of people to move about the country every day ?

The follow the science bullsh*t has just became another element that the government is using to control and contain groups of people. When they instill the fear of death in certain groups, they can manipulate those groups to do their bidding as far as helping the spread of the fear among those prone to believe anything the government and media puts out.

The rest of us just watch this fing circus sh*t show from the sidelines and mourn the loss of our freedoms, never to be recovered. As one of those horrible boomers, there is little my age group can do. But you best watch out for the millennials, they are not so set on believing the lies coming from the government and media every day, and you are going to have a hard time convincing them to do the government bidding if it is counter to what they want their lives to be.

As one whos health has taken a turn downward in the last month, I am hoping to recover and get another 10 years maybe, and if the government will leave me the f alone, let me fish and explore, take my photographs and see a bit of the west, I will pay my taxes and when my time comes, my family can take my assets and enjoy their life.

The mental health of people is suffering badly and this is what the government wants. Make them dependent on the government for their freedoms. When the corporate c********s roll out this vaccine and start reaping the billions in money and business's are mandated to vaccinate employees of else they lose their jobs, that just might be pushing the people a bit too far, and when the companies fire the people who refuse to take the sugar water vaccine, and those people go out to the parking lot and decide to get even, the complete meltdown of our society is then at hand.

The covid thing has to keep going in order to keep the Federal money coming to the state. Until government are changed in some way this will continue.

Wife and I went today for lunch, met with some friends.

It was about an hour wait to get in, lots of people waiting. When we added our name to the list, it looked to me like they were still keeping an empty table between groups for "social distancing"

Unfortunately about 20 minutes later one of our twin daughters called upset that they found their pet rabbit had died. So we canceled lunch and headed back home to 3 pretty upset kids.

This is my feeling about this topic.
Mandates are not law.

FB_IMG_1602631548300.jpg

I loved the Spiffy's breakfast buffet. I'd hit up the cowlitz for winter steelhead and then stop at Spiffy's on the way home. I'll have to head back soon.

I too have been doing the same thing for over 30 years. We used to buy our go to guid breakfast all the time we were back in town (we worked out of town for months at a time).
I stop on the way from Riffe lake too.
Kudos for Lewis county for standing up for what they believe in.:s0042:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews