JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't like spiders but respect them. When my daughter was young she liked to watch the big furry field spiders around the house build webs and set over their egg sacs - we once had one particularly large pure white one over the front door she watched all summer until the tiny ones hatched and blew away - she was sad to see it eventually die - that was a hard lesson for her and a tough one to explain as a father.

I worked with a guy that was bit by a black widow. He had a football sized buise on his thigh and had to go into ICU for 3 days. Said it felt like hebwas on acid. He told me at one point he could see the hosp walls melting around him

Ditto with a friend and a Brown Recluce. Very sick guy, he ended up with an egg sized hole in his hip that took months to heal! Poisonous spiders are bad news!

Ditto on both - A guy I was in the army with was bit on the thigh by a Brown Recluse and had to have skin grafts. Another I knew was bit by a Black Widow and said his body was immediately wracked with pain and he began shake uncontrollably and began to have difficulty breathing. He had to be picked up by paramedics.

I grew up watching those Hinterland Who's Who "fill-ins" on the CBC. They'd run them to fill dead air if they didn't have commercials to fill the entire break between shows. The first 20 seconds or so had me thinking it was an actual production.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top