Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SPF Trade- Surefire Saiga Mags for Factory Saiga Mags

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by trainsktg, Dec 24, 2012.

1. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

SPF For your consideration, two Surefire 20-round magazines and one Surefire 30 round magazine for use in Saiga 7.62x39 rifles without a bullet guide, although they can be quite easily modified to work in any 7.62x39 AK rifle. They are in excellent, essentially unused condition. I got them in a trade several years ago and have never used them.

I am looking for trades only for equal numbers of original factory Saiga 10-round 7.62x39 magazines or factory Saiga 12 5-round magazines. I am willing to split them up to several responders.

In the spirit of 22many, I am doing my part to say F-U to the Price Gougers and Profiteers. My conditions to complete this transaction:

1.) If you are on my ignore list because of a WTS post that I consider to be profiteering because of the recent tragic events, or have expressed justification thereof, I will not respond to you.

2.) If I do not recognize you as a regular forum contributor to NWFA, I will research your post count and recent posts. If it appears to me that you have recently joined NWFA for the purpose of engaging in price gouging activities, I will not respond to you.

My warmest regards to those standup members who have decided not to take advantage of our fellow members during this time.

Keith

2. 22many

22many PNW Well-Known Member

Outstanding trainsktg! That is soooo cool!!!!!!!!

3. PDXWolf

PDXWolf Oregon Active Member

Keith - you son of a... brilliant man! My sincere kudos for remaining a stand up guy!

I might have to go through my collection and figure out what to trade and copy you and 22many.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR STICKING UP AGAINST THE PRICE GOUGERS!!!

4. 22many

22many PNW Well-Known Member

I could only hope that this would turn into some kind of movement to stop the price gougers. If ya got something to sell/trade then by all means, put it up.

Thanks again trainsktg

trainsktg and (deleted member) like this.
  5. ThemGunsThough

ThemGunsThough RIP City! Well-Known Member

Bravo. Yeah, F-U in the face, price gougers :cool:

6. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

I just remembered I opened this thread a few weeks back.

Bump.

Keith

7. Patriot1668

Patriot1668 SW Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

Hello. This is the guy that bought the Surefire mags from you. I picked up my Saiga today, and the mags don't fit. They're too wide, and I can't get them to catch on the front. I was expecting to have modify the rear catch, but not the width.

Did you have modify these to fit your Saiga?

- Eric