JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SPF For your consideration, two Surefire 20-round magazines and one Surefire 30 round magazine for use in Saiga 7.62x39 rifles without a bullet guide, although they can be quite easily modified to work in any 7.62x39 AK rifle. They are in excellent, essentially unused condition. I got them in a trade several years ago and have never used them.

I am looking for trades only for equal numbers of original factory Saiga 10-round 7.62x39 magazines or factory Saiga 12 5-round magazines. I am willing to split them up to several responders.

In the spirit of 22many, I am doing my part to say F-U to the Price Gougers and Profiteers. My conditions to complete this transaction:

1.) If you are on my ignore list because of a WTS post that I consider to be profiteering because of the recent tragic events, or have expressed justification thereof, I will not respond to you.

2.) If I do not recognize you as a regular forum contributor to NWFA, I will research your post count and recent posts. If it appears to me that you have recently joined NWFA for the purpose of engaging in price gouging activities, I will not respond to you.

My warmest regards to those standup members who have decided not to take advantage of our fellow members during this time.

Keith

Keith - you son of a... brilliant man! My sincere kudos for remaining a stand up guy!

I might have to go through my collection and figure out what to trade and copy you and 22many.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR STICKING UP AGAINST THE PRICE GOUGERS!!!

Keith - you son of a... brilliant man! My sincere kudos for remaining a stand up guy!

I might have to go through my collection and figure out what to trade and copy you and 22many.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR STICKING UP AGAINST THE PRICE GOUGERS!!!

I could only hope that this would turn into some kind of movement to stop the price gougers. If ya got something to sell/trade then by all means, put it up.

Thanks again trainsktg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top