Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

SPF TGI (not CAI) AMD 65 and extras

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by gunhobbit, Nov 15, 2012.

1. gunhobbit

gunhobbit The Dry Side of Oregon, near Pendleton Well-Known Member

Will be in Portland for possible FTF in February, weather permitting would be willing to meet halfway (The Dalles, or thereabouts) on a weekend for right deal.

Consolidating calibers. Got rid of a lot of the extras and lowered price. Would prefer FTF in Oregon to keep this thing off the paper radar, but will ship to your FFL for $25.

AK - AMD 65 .... It was suggested that I point out this is one of the nicer TGI ones, not a more recent CAI model...

Midwest Industries Picatinny rail
    MagPul foregrip
    Hogue pistol grip
    cheek rest
    3 mags, including a Hungarian 20 rounder
    ghost ring sights (similar to R Products)
    Sling with HK clip
    extra parts (original fore end, wood dongle, wood gas tube cover, old sights, bunged up original pistol grip, ACE pistol grip adapter [lets you use AR grips - needs different attach screw], MagPul grip for ACE adapter)
    cleaning kit

$800 for rifle, mags, and stuff

Buyer may also have first dibs on 5 additional 30 round steel magazines at $25 each

and/or

420 rds. assorted Russian ammo for $125

Value's only headed up after the first of the year - price will change accordingly then, or it's off to Gunbroker.

Will listen politely to offers, might be interested in part trade for: 6" S&W 629 or maybe a 4" S&W 329, or 4" S&W .22 Magnum. CZ75, Kimber .22 conversion kit (pref. stainless), S&W 5906 or 5966 (whaterver the DAO version was).

IMG_0559.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
    GreginWA and (deleted member) like this.
  2. gunhobbit

Up - lowered price. :D

3. gunhobbit

C'mon, you know you want this. Don't wait for it to go to Special Double Panic Pricing! :bluelaugh:

4. gunhobbit

Pricing continues ... but not for long.

5. gunhobbit

Up. Price really isn't panic. Yet.

6. tribaltats

tribaltats salem,oregon New Member

i have a new in box (never fired) browning blr lightning chambered in 7mm mag. they stopped making this rifle so finding a unfired one is rare. it books at $1200. i am in salem, oregon. plz contact me if interested. james 503-586-8792

7. gunhobbit

Thanks, but I'm really looking to consolidate calibers, not add new ones. I appreciate the offer, though! :thumbup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.