JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$268
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Oak Harbor
State
Washington
Zip Code
SPF - SOLD PENDING FUNDS !!

I have a New-In-Box Thompson Center Compass in 308. This rifle was purchased & setup so my wife could share my enjoyment of long distance shooting. Well, the bottom line is she never fired the rifle ! I already have a matching setup, so I don't need two. I just want it to go to someone who will use it . There are many reviews to look at, so I won't bore you with just how great it shoots, or the sub MOA guarantee.

Here is some info about the rifle:
THOMPSON CENTER COMPASS 308 THREADED w/Muzzle Brake.
Action: Bolt • Finish: Blued/Black Composite • Barrel Length: 22" 1:12" Twist, 5R Rifling • Sights: None-Scope Bases Included • Magazine(s): 4-Round Flush Fit Magazine • Stock: Synthetic • Weight: 7.25 lbs. • Overall Length: 41"

Also included is a decent CVLife 6-24X50mm AOE Red/Green Illuminated scope. Made of high-strength aluminum alloy. Quick Tactical Lock and zeroing Adjustment Windage and Elevation. Illuminated Red and Green Mil Dot reticle with 5 level brightness control. Wide Field of View with Tactical Mil-Dot Reticle.

It really is a very nice package for my PRICE = $268 Cash !! PM me if interested !!

I'll drive as far as Everett for the transfer, but I'd rather do it in Oak Harbor.

P1100827.JPG P1100832.JPG P1100830.JPG P1100835.JPG P1100817.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have a New-In-Box Thompson Center Compass in 308. This rifle was purchased & setup so my wife could share my enjoyment of long distance shooting. Well, the bottom line is she never fired the rifle ! I already have a matching setup, so I don't need two. I just want it to go to someone who will use it . There are many reviews to look at, so I won't bore you with just how great it shoots, or the sub MOA guarantee.

Here is some info about the rifle:
THOMPSON CENTER COMPASS 308 THREADED w/Muzzle Brake.
Action: Bolt • Finish: Blued/Black Composite • Barrel Length: 22" 1:12" Twist, 5R Rifling • Sights: None-Scope Bases Included • Magazine(s): 4-Round Flush Fit Magazine • Stock: Synthetic • Weight: 7.25 lbs. • Overall Length: 41"

Also included is a decent CVLife 6-24X50mm AOE Red/Green Illuminated scope. Made of high-strength aluminum alloy. Quick Tactical Lock and zeroing Adjustment Windage and Elevation. Illuminated Red and Green Mil Dot reticle with 5 level brightness control. Wide Field of View with Tactical Mil-Dot Reticle.

It really is a very nice package for my PRICE = $268 Cash !! PM me if interested !!

I'll drive as far as Everett for the transfer, but I'd rather do it in Oak Harbor.

View attachment 776892 View attachment 776893 View attachment 776894 View attachment 776895 View attachment 776896
Great deal. I just picked up mine in 300 win mag today. GLWS!

No thanks on the trades. This is a sale only, and it's a very good price !! By the way, I've shipped a few rifles to Oregon, using Bud's "Ship My Gun" site . A long gun is usually just around $25-$30 to your FFL. Thanks for your interest, Rey

When I need a cheap transfer, I go to Sound Loan, in Everett. They do long guns for $15. The average transfer fee is between $25 and $40.

Rey

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top