JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$325
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
Oak Harbor
State
Washington
Zip Code
I'm selling some of my ammo stash. I have one (1) 500 Rd. case of PRIV PARTISAN 7.62X51 M80 FMJ-BT ammo. I checked prices at SGAmmo today to determine a fair price. This is great ammo for semi-auto or bolt guns !!

-PRIV PARTISAN 7.62X51 M80 FMJ-BT .................(SGA price/500 Rds.= $359.50 + Shipping & Tax.) My price/500 Rds. = $325/500 Rds.

Here is some information from AmmoMan re this ammo:
This 7.62×51mm cartridge by Prvi Partizan sports a 145 grain projectile. The bullet's full metal jacket is and perfect for extended rounds of target practice because it will protect your rifle's bore from the rapid accumulation of lead residue so you may enjoy tight groupings for longer in between cleanings. The bullet's boat tail design streamlines its shape to give it increased resistance against cross winds, better accuracy, and a higher ballistic coefficient. The bullet's tapered base also facilitates assembly, so these rounds were far less likely to have incurred tiny nicks and scratches at the factory that could have affected their performance. This round also offers a non-corrosive Boxer primed factory fresh brass casing. It's the perfect stuff for handloading, so 500 of these rounds ought to keep your M14 happy for a very long time.

PM me if interested !!

P1100473.JPG Privi Partiusan 7.62x51  M80.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Thank you for the offer, but I've decided to move in a different direction from the AK. I sold off all my semi-autos last year. I'm going to stay with that decision going forward. I just can't get past the idea of giving up my rights just to own a rifle that is basically my Constitutional right anyway. I'm getting to dam old to fight the State, but I don't have to go along with it. End of speech.......................

Thanks again, Rey

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top