JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Springfield
State
Oregon
Zip Code
**SPF to Buster Beaver** I have a very nice S&W 19-4 .357/.38 for sale. It locks up perfectly and has a great trigger feel, just like you would expect from a Smith of this era.
It has minor holster wear on the muzzle and a little on the front of the cylinder as shown in the pictures. I also noticed a little wear on the front sight and some of the lettering that you can also see in the pics. Other than that it's in excellent condition overall with only normal wear from use. It has a pinned barrel and recessed cylinder and I believe the grips are the originals but I'm not a S&W expert. They came on the gun when I purchased it (obviously) and the owner told me he also thought they are original. I have tried to describe the flaws as best I can and am happy to take any additional pictures for interested buyers. The bore is clean and crisp.
I don't have the original box or anything else except the revolver and a soft case to protect it.
Asking $900 FTF and would prefer to do the transfer at 295 Tactical in Springfield (only $30 and buyer pays fee) but am also willing to ship for actual cost at the buyers expense.
Please PM or text with offers or picture requests. Fastest way to reach me is by text at 503.758.2123 as I don't get instant notifications through the site.
Not interested in any trades. Thank you.

1a.jpg 2a.jpg 3a.jpg 4a.jpg 5a.jpg 6a.jpg 7.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'll take that and the 91also if you can meet in Wilsonville at my shop . 503-804-8321

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top