JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm looking to trade the following SIG P250 in 9MM and .45ACP for a full size .45ACP.
I purchased this last year and paid $650 (paid extra to hold as I was out of town)
and have put in less than 50 rounds (15 9mm and the rest .45). I'd also be interested in a
Ruger .45lc or hit me up with other offers.

I really like the gun but want a dedicated handgun as I just bought a nice 9mm and no longer desire the ability to swap calibers.

Here is the original offer:
http://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/spf-sig-p250-2sum-9mm-45acp.116887/

1 DAO 4" tactical black 9mm with night sights.
1 mid-size double stack 9mm mag.
1 extra full-size double stack 9mm mag. (add's two rnds)
1 DAO 4" tactical black .45acp with night sights.
1 double stack mid-size .45 mag.
1 interchangable trigger group. (has serial number)
1 adjustable Fobus paddle holster.

Last Edited:
just to be clear, you are looking to trade for a P250 .45 in the full size, or possibly a Ruger 45lc. correct?

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I have a P250 (4") in .45ACP AND 9mm. There are two different frames, but only one trigger control unit (the actual gun part). To switch calibers you take the control unit from one frame (say the .45) and place it in the 9mm. Take a look at the photos and the quoted items in my original post.

I'm looking for a full size .45ACP, but would also consider a Ruger New Vaquero -- I'd like the combo option that allows .45LC and .45ACP.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

don

yes I understand the P250 platform.
my Q was as to : " looking for a full size .45ACP"
I have a gen3 G36 Id trade but I dont think it would be considered "full size"
thanks.

yes I understand the P250 platform.
my Q was as to : " looking for a full size .45ACP"
I have a gen3 G36 Id trade but I dont think it would be considered "full size"
thanks.

By "full size" I mean something like Glock 21. Thank you for your offer.

I have a Ruger Convertible with both 45LC and 45ACP cylinders that I would trade. It's in very good condition and works perfectly. I live in the Medford area, but will be in Portland next week. Let me know if you are interested.

I have a Ruger Convertible with both 45LC and 45ACP cylinders that I would trade. It's in very good condition and works perfectly. I live in the Medford area, but will be in Portland next week. Let me know if you are interested.
Could you start a conversation? I tried but your inbox is full. Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.