JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you for your comments. Most are very constructive, others a little hurtful but no hard feelings. This did came about as result of a sale that I was interested in. But the seller gave his word to someone else that he would sell the gun to them. The seller has been waiting for 4 days for the buyer to fulfill his end of the bargin and has tied up this honest man's gun and time. Thank you again for all the comments.

You know, you may just fit right in... I'm glad you didnt get butthurt...

Hopefully in the future you will be as the seller and his word is his bond.

SPF is posted so backup offers can fall in line if deal fails... Just get in line and who knows... Just be patient and dont act like a spoiled kid...

Welcome... Glad to see you can take criticism like a man...

This did came about as result of a sale that I was interested in. But the seller gave his word to someone else that he would sell the gun to them. The seller has been waiting for 4 days for the buyer to fulfill his end of the bargin and has tied up this honest man's gun and time. Thank you again for all the comments.

I am still confused about the problem. So you are an honest man and the seller was not? Sounds like the seller was just as honest as you, he made a deal and followed though on it. So what if he has to wait 4 days IF that was the deal. What would happen if you made a deal to buy a gun from someone on here and were going to pick it up in 2 hr. Then they sold that gun because another buyer was 10 min away. Wouldn't you be a bit upset?

Right now I have a deal going to buy a gun. I have the cash, they have the gun. It is a 6hr round trip for me to get it. I have to go to that town for business and from the time I made the deal it will be 10 days total. So what?

SPF while is stands for "Sold Pending Funds" really means a deal has been made but until the actual exchange has been made it is not a finished deal.

I regularly buy supplies from a couple internet forums and never had a problem. I personaly like to use paypal so that I can do instant payment, some people prefer to only take usps money orders. To me while the money is in the mail it's SPF, I don't expect the item until the seller has the money in hand

I had a 9shot 22 pistol i agreed to sell to Deadeye, he answered within about 30 minutes of the posting that he would take it. That was 10:30 at night. I told him i could meet him the next day at 4 PM. he agreed and was waiting for me when i got there. I received an additional 7 PM's wanting the gun by the next morning but i had given my word to sell it to him. My idea of SPF was you might see it back up for sale if i was in a tragic car accident on my way to the sale and nobody else knew who i had agreed to sell it to. Deadeye did not say "I'd like to see the gun before i buy it". I asked, and he said, i dont need to the pictures are good enough. It just took us 18 hours to meet up. I am in Molalla and the person i was selling it for was in S Salem, I had to drop the money off after the sale to them and Deadeye met me within 3 miles of their house so it worked out.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top